Chapter 39:

A court date is no longer necessary since Bo was already locked up since there was so much evidence

A court date is no longer necessary since Bo was already locked up since there was so much evidence. And although he didn't get through to me, me and all those innocent girls can be at peace.

Also, it's so surreal that I'm pregnant. I have a little baby that's half me and half Ethan inside of me. I'm so excited.

It's been a few days since we found out and we have our first appointment today to see how far along I am.

"Hi beautiful what's going on in that tiny head of yours?" Ethan says climbing back into bed "we have our first appointment today" I say excitedly.

"We get to see our baby" I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles, god I love that smile it's enchanting. "I can't wait" he says and kisses me on the forehead.

He places a hand on my flat stomach and my hand automatically places itself on top of his "this is everything I've ever wanted" he whispers.

"We should probably get up and get going if we actually want to go" I laugh and Ethan gets out of bed and picks me up "I can walk you know" and I giggle.

"I know" he says still carrying me.

We quickly shower and get ready before we head out being subtle so no one knows where we're going.

We finally make it to the doctors office and suddenly my stomach churns and i feel nervous.

"Hey it's okay" Ethan nods and pulls me in for a hug "I'm just nervous what if somethings wrong?" He shakes his head.

"It will go the way it's meant to go and no one knows but we can't assume the worst okay" I nod my head and we start walking in.

I lay on the table while the doctor tries to find a heartbeat and it's the most nerve wracking feeling I've ever felt. Like what if they don't find it?

"Ahh here it is" the doctor smiles and I let out a relieved laugh that turns in a cry. I hear every little heartbeat.

I'm full blown sobbing in happiness right now and Ethan lets a tear slip beside me. He squeezes my hand "we made that strong little heartbeat" He says and kisses my hand.

"It's beautiful" every beat I hear I cry a little more I've never known happiness like this. Starting a family with the love of your life it's the best.

We finish up our little crying session and found out that I'm 10 weeks along so it must of been when we were in Paris.

Oh god.

"Ethan!" I say shaking "what baby?, stop shaking" I start crying again. God my emotions are everywhere.

"When we were in Paris I got drunk on the plane" he seems to get what I'm saying and pulls me against him. "I'm sure the baby's fine we just heard that little heartbeat didn't we princess" I nod.

"But what if drinking does stuff to the baby?" He pushes a stray hair behind my ear "we'll ask the doctor now before we leave okay" and I nod my head.