Chapter 24:

"What

"What..the..actual..fuck..just happened Ethan" I say in between breaths.

"You tell me you were there" he smirked pulling up his jeans and buckling his belt back up and then he proceeds to put my shirt  and jeans back on for me because I was too tired to do it myself.

I don't know how Ethan felt in there but I felt like I'd died and come back to life in the best way.

I really didn't know what I'd been missing out on but one things for sure I'd done nearly none of the things we did in there with anyone before.

I guess I'm not as experienced as I thought I was.

I could feel the pain in between my legs, I was sore but I couldn't let it affect me to much because Ethan would scold himself.

I'd only done it once before with my ex who manipulated me into thinking I wanted it and my stupid 17 year old self agreed and it was terrible and painful.

But no one knew about that.

We stood in the mirror fixing ourselves up and I really didn't care that I was in the men's bathroom because it's just a bathroom and who cares if men walk in it only lets them know I got something they probably hadn't gotten in a long time.

We stood facing the mirror while I was trying to fix my hair when I feel two very muscular arms slip around my waist and I immediately snuggle back into him.

"You look beautiful when your all roughed up" he smiled at me putting his head in the crook of my neck "you look beautiful too" I giggled.

"Let's get out of here" I smiled and nodded at him because we'd already been here a lot longer than we were gonna.

~~~

We had just gotten back to Ethans house and we were making our way upstairs when my phone started ringing.

I looked down at the caller ID and it was my mother.

"You okay?" Ethan asked stroking a hand through my hair "yeah it's just my mom I should probably take it" he nodded and gave me some privacy in the hall and he headed into his room.

I picked up and sighed before she even said anything "Hi, mom what's up" I really wasn't in the mood to talk. "You need to get home right now I know what you've been doing and it's not acceptable".

What the actual fuck. I swear this women's on something.

"What?" I said bluntly into the phone. "I know your at Ethans and I know it's not for Emma so get home now so I can knock some sense into you".

Gosh she's probably getting wrinkles from always having her eyebrows lifted because she's always shouting.

I wasn't gonna be nice anymore I don't care if she's my mother she can speak to me like she does so I'll speak back like it I also deserve to be respected so if she can't give that to me I won't  give it to her.