"Hey, Ella. What happened? Derek believed you, didn't he?." Lily asks me with a smile on her face and in an exciting tone.

"No Lily. Not so easily, Derek isn't listening to me. Ugh. Why does he have to make things difficult for me? He just walked away and didn't believe a word I said." I tell Lily with anger in my voice and raise an eyebrow.

"Ella, don't worry, we have plan B. Go for it and let me know if you need my help okay." Lily tells me in an assuring tone.

"Yeah, Lily. Don't worry I'll handle it. If I need anything then I will let you know. Thanks though." I tell Lily with a slight chuckle.

"Okay, Ella. All the best." Lily replied while waving a goodbye and walk towards her classroom.

I dial Henry's number and he picks up the call in few seconds.

"Hey, Henry. Can you come at my school today please? You can come after having your lunch. Meet me at the cafeteria." I tell Henry while gritting my teeth and in a polite tone.

"Yeah, Ella. Sure. Ill be there." Henry replied while chuckling.

"Yeah, please do. Don't ditch okay." I tell Henry with a warning.

"Don't worry." He replied.

And I hung up the call.

After a while.

Ah! All the lectures are finally over and I come out of my classroom. I walk through the hallway and look around for Henry. Oh! There he is. Standing near the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Hey, Henry. Thank you so much for coming." I tell Henry in a loud voice while walking towards him.

"Hey, Ella. Tell me. What do you want me to do?." Henry asks me with a curious look on his face.

"Come with me Henry. This is not the right place to discuss about such things." I tell Henry with an anxious look on my face and take his hand in mine and we both walk outside the main building and go to the sports ground.

"Ella, are you going to tell me now? There is no one here." Henry asks me with a furious look on his face.

"Henry, I want you to help me okay. Firstly, I will go and convince Derek that it wasn't me in the video for the last time and if he doesn't agree to it then you have to tell him about the plan you had with Veronica. If you don't do as I say, then I will never forgive you Henry. Also, Veronica shouldn't come to know anything about it." I tell Henry with an annoying look on my face and cross my arms.

"Ella, don't worry I won't let Veronica come to know about all this. Also, I will help you with it because you are my friend and I am very guilty about what I did with you. I swear, I didn't know Veronica is the bad one here. I hope you will understand." Henry tells me with a sad look on his face and in a low tone.

"Let's go Henry." I tell Henry with a slight smile on my face and we walk towards the main building.

So, I and Henry enter the door and we walk towards the cafeteria.

"Ugh, oh god. Please help me with all this." I tell myself in low whispers while looking around for Derek with my fingers crossed.

As I enter the cafeteria, I can see Derek standing with Zach and his other classmates near the counter gossiping and laughing among themselves.
"I hope Derek talks to me now and doesn't create a scene in front of everyone. Uff. All the best to me." I tell myself with a tensed look on my face and walk towards him.

"Derek, we need to talk. Come with me." I tell Derek with a firm look on my face, take his hand in mine and I pull him.

"What do want to talk to me Ella? I already told you that I don't want to. Please understand and go from here." Derek shouts at me in a loud voice with anger filled in his eyes.