"Well yes." I say then I frown. "Did something happen between you two?" 

"We had an argument and I stormed out on him." 

"Probably wasn't the best idea, Caleb hates conflict and wants to sort shit out straight away." 

"I know Tahls, but I was so worked up I just had to get out of there."

 "I understand how you feel, but after here you'll go back and have a chat right?" 

"Of course, I just texted him saying that I'm at your house to cool off and I'll be back in a couple of hours." 

"Okay." I say and she smiles. 

"Anyway, enough about me. Did you respond to Worps?" 

"No." 

"Why?" 

"I just can't." I say groaning and Ariana shakes her head. 

"But you can, you're just scared." She says then sighs. "Look Tahlia, it's up to you but I know you'll regret it if you don't text him back." 

"I know." 

"What do you have to lose?" 

"Everything." I say and she sighs, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

"James Worpel is no Jack Steele, or Josh Dunkley. James Worpel is a kind, caring, gorgeous man who knows how a woman should be treated." She says and I smile. 

"You're right." 

"Come on Tahls, this is a no brainer." 

"I know, I know." I say sighing. 

"Do you still have what I told you to write saved in your notes?" 

"Yep." I say and Ariana nods. 

"Look, I'm not going to pressure you into sending anything, but just do it, you two would be cute together." She says and I sigh. "It's either him or Naughts."

"Alright, I'll text James." I say and Ariana laughs. 

"Knew that would work." She says as I pick up my phone. 

"It's too early to do it now, I'll do it later." I say and she nods. 

"Alright, just as long as you do it." Ariana says and I nod. 

"Of course. I will, whether it's today or tomorrow." 

"Uh no, today missy." Ariana says and I laugh. 

"Okay, sure." I say picking my coffee mug back up and taking a sip before turning my attention to Ariana who is blabbering on about a function she has on the weekend. 

The next few hours pass with Ariana and I talking and laughing about random things. Mostly things that weren't related to relationships because that's a touchy topic for me. 

Ariana leaves at around 3pm, knowing it's time for her to go and sort out whatever issue she has with Caleb. 

Once she's left, I pick my phone up, tapping on James' name before starting to type my reply. I am halfway through responding when I backspace it all and turn my phone off, sighing to myself at how much of a pussy I am being right now. 

"Just fucking send him a text, it's not that hard." I say out loud to myself. 

I force myself to pick the phone up again, pressing onto his name before typing a quick reply and pressing send, throwing my phone across the room. 

Tahlia:  

Hey Worps, it has been a while hasn't it? I'd love to see your cute face again sometime xx.