If they tried to protest, they knew that they would only get their Ass kicked because he was the strongest of them all. Never had a single defeat, Only got defeated by Alpha in a Match.

"There" Alpha said as the Wall opened and they got their Pokeballs back. Ash took them back and everybody else did too.

Alpha gave them a Tour around the Whole Facility until he stopped suddenly and pointed at the Wall beside him.

"There" He said as 4 Compartments opened up. They Had 4 Beyblades in it.

"What is that?" Lui asked.

They are Beyblades. We analyzed your Pokemon and personality and fused part of their souls together to create a Bitbeast which is now contained in that Bey" Alpha explained as they listened to him.

The Elite 4 took their Bey's as Alpha examined Them and a Holographic screen appeared before him.

"Valt, You have Ultimate Valtriek Legacy Variable 9" 

"Lui, You have Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroyer 2"

"Zander You have Xeno XCalius I Metal"

"Zac You have Zillion Zeutron Infinite Weight" 

Alpha explained as they looked at their Bey's in awe. 

"Ash. Yours is taking a lil bit more time because you put in Powerful Shiny's" Alpha said.

"It's Ok" Ash said as he got a smile in return. A Robot soon came in and handed Alpha A Box.

"Here Ash" Alpha said as he gave Ash the Box who was kinda hesitant. Seeing this Alpha opened the Box as he looked at the Bey Inside.

Ash Gasped.

It was Gorgeous.

"Woah. A nice One. Galaxy Sprizen O-Zeta" Alpha said as Ash took his Bey and felt a huge rush of power inside. 

"FIANALLY. YOU ARE HERE" Ash heard a voice as he saw a Large Humanoid Creature looking at him with a Kind Smile.

Ash was Terrified so he screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SCARY MONSTER" Ash yelled out much to his Elite's surprise. The Sevestar Elite 4 tried to contain their laughter by keeping their Hands over their mouths but a Chuckle escaped Ryuga's Lips as Alpha glared at the 4 of them which shut them up instantly.

His glare can scare the shit out of Giratina, Hell even Arceus would be scared shitless.

"It's alright Ash" Alpha patted the Boy's back as Ash looked at him.

"That was a representation of your Feelings. Your Anger, Hatred, and Bravery. It's alright. It matches with your Aura" Alpha cooed the Boy as the Suitcase in his hand disappeared.

"Alright. So please tell me how to use this" Ash said as Alpha smirked.

"Sure. Boy's" Alpha said as his Elite 4 nodded.

"Wait before that. Can you show us your Bey's?" Zac asked as they stopped Mid Way.

"Sure..... I guess. No Harm in doing that" Ryuga shrugged as he took out His Bey.

Everybody else took theirs out except Alpha who smiled.

"L Drago Destructor" Ryuga said as he showed his Bey.

"Vanish Fafnir" Free said.

"Stormbringer Crash" Thunderstorm said.

"Star Dragon, Solar Destructor" Supra said emotionlessly as they all put their Bey's back. Nobody asked about Alpha though.

"Let's Hook you up with your Launchers shall we" Alpha smiled widely.

Timeskip- 10 Minutes.

"LET IT RIP" Multiple voices were heard as the Kanto Elite 4 Launched their Bey's into the 4 Individual Stadiums.

Ash looked at his Bey and changed it's Modes.

He placed it in it's launcher and channeled his Aura into it

He placed it in it's launcher and channeled his Aura into it. It made him look terrifying.

"LET IT RIP" Ash yelled as his Scar and Eyes turned Crimson

"LET IT RIP" Ash yelled as his Scar and Eyes turned Crimson. He launched Sprizen onto the Field as it spum=n for a Couple of Moments before returning to Ash's Hand.

"That was great Ash" Alpha said as he gave him a round of Applause.

"Thanks" Ash said as he launched a couple of times before turning to the Champion of Sevestar.

"HEY ALPHA" Ash called out the Man as he gave him a confused look. 

"What is your Bey. Can you show me that?" Ash asked as Alpha smiled and got off his Chair and dusted his Trench Coat.

"Sure. Here" Alpha said as he took out his Bey.

------

BBB Fans, Any Guesses.

Hint: It starts with an A and has never been used in Battle. It's a retired Beyblade (If that hint is not enough then ur plainly dumb tbh jk lol)