"Men! Cover fire! I'll try to find a way out of this zone!" Tanya yelled and flies away.

"No! Where do you think you're going?!" Some soldiers of the Alliance yelled and chased her.

"There's no way out in this country, Tanya Von Degurechaff! We will make sure your end will be done, here in our land!"

"First and Second Battalion, fire." Tanks from the ground and battalions of snipers target Tanya and shoot her with full force.

'I won't make it out! There's too many of them!' Tanya thought. She never realized that she was already bleeding, slowing her movements and increasing her anxiety in the battle.

'Why? Why can't I fight back?! This emotion that I'm feeling... Why...' She thought.

"Tanya can't get away with the injury she got!" Lucy said.

"Due to adrenaline, she doesn't realize that she's already bleeding. But it concerns me that even her, the Devil herself, gets anxious and is afraid to launch a counterattack against them." Albedo said.

"Hiraishin! Get up! Fight back!!" Mineta yelled.

"He's in mid-air, Mineta. What are you talking about?" Tsuyu asked.

"But he looks like he's fallen already! Why isn't he around?!" Mineta cried.

"Haha... I can smell it." Gojo said.

"Smell what?" Utahime asked.

"The bloodlust." Gojo replied with a serious tone.

"Bloodlust...?" Keyaru asked.

"Sniff sniff Huh?! Where's this bloodlust you're talking about, blind man?!" Inosuke asked.

"Blindman?!" Nobara asked.

"This is for the Alliance!!"

"Yeah!"

"Huh...?" Hiraishin asked from within the smoke. The soldiers heard his voice and pointed their rifles at them.

"He's still alive!" Grantz yelled.

"We're coming for you!" Weiss called.

"For the Alliance? With your petty, cheap tricks? Do you think I am amused by it? It angers me... It boils my blood... A lot." Hiraishin angrily uttered.

Doom Eternal OST starts to play

"Uh oh..." Itadori uttered.

"Hehe..." Gojo smiled.

"This intensity... This anger..." Meliodas uttered.

"He's right. It's bloodlust." Merlin said.

"A massacre is about to happen. Please ready your eyes for the gore events that will surely put a mark on your thoughts." Gowther said.

"Crap. I think this is going to be destructive." Iida said.

"Way worse than that, Iida-kun. Hiraishin's that type of Captain that has anger issues already. But he's not the type to show it off towards someone. He chooses the time when he'll do it. But in this case, since he's in the war, I'm going to expect worse than that." Izuku said.

"Death is coming." Urahara said.

"H-Huh...?" Koenig asked. The smoke around Hiraishin starts to fade away and his fiendish red eyes can be seen by everyone around, with his anger, catching their attention.