🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle

Start from the beginning

"is something wrong lele? You know you can talk to me." haechan said softly.

"I'm fine hyung."

He was very clearly lying and haechan instantly thought back to incident that occurred with mark earlier.

"okay lele, we'll bring you back some food okay?"

"mmhhm, thanks hyung."

Haechan sighed before leaving chenle's room.

"is he coming?" Renjun asked as he buttoned up his coat.

"no, he says he doesn't wanna go out."

Mark scoffed.

"of course he doesn't."

"what's that supposed to mean?" haechan asked the oldest.

"he's just being a brat today, acting like a child."

"hyung, maybe lele just wants to stay home, there's no need to call him names." Jeno said.

"no, he's doing this on purpose. I'm gonna talk to him." mark said before he left down the hall.

He opened chenle's door and looked angry.

"oh! H.. hyung?"

"what's your deal today huh? Why are you acting like a spoiled brat? I understand you're tired but acting like a child isn't making anyone feel bad for you."

Chenle was in shock. Why was mark so mad at him? why was he talking to him like this?

"hyung I didn't-

"don't give me your excuses chenle. We wanted to do something nice by going out after a busy week and your too selfish to come...just do whatever you want chenle, we're leaving."

With that, mark stormed out of chenle's room slamming the door.

Chenle was absolutely gob smacked hearing the venomous words from his leader.

He didn't mean to come off as bratty, he just really wanted some affection from the oldest, usually a simple hug or cuddle wouldn't upset mark so much, but he seemed very irritable today.

Chenle couldn't help but feel hurt, feeling like a child who just got scolded, he didn't think he did anything to earn such an angry reaction and such hurtful words from the oldest.

He curled up on his bed feeling a lump form in his throat.

Mark re-entered the doorway and pulled on his shoes.

"why the hell did you yell at him hyung?" haechan asked genuinely in shock.

"if he wants to act like a child, I'll treat him like one. Come on, let's go."

The dreamies were a little irritated with the way mark was handling this. Chenle didn't deserve to be yelled at like that and they had no idea why mark was in such a bad mood.

On the ride to the restaurant haechan was still very annoyed at the leader.

"did you seriously have to scold him like that? He didn't even do anything."

The energy in the car was now very negative and none of the members really wanted to go out anymore.

"I'm sorry that you disagree with my leader strategies hyuck but I'm not gonna let you guys act like entitled brats."

Haechan was furious and now Renjun even stepped in.

"hyung you are overreacting. We know you're stressed but you can't treat chenle like that over a hug!"