Should I?

I pondered this for a few seconds, all. The while eyeing the primordial up and down suspiciously. Should I even ask him about the proposal or wake up my friends? Though how they slept through this racket is unknown to me... In the end my brain and impatience got the better of me and I asked " What proposal? Does it include getting out of here?"

He chuckled "Yes young Perseus it does, my proposal is for you to join my army of Forgotten and Fallen Heroes. An elite squad of skilled people that I have recruited over centuries",he took a deep breath and continued.

"It is not unlike the Hunters of Artemis in that I give refuge and a home to the forgotten and the fallen with special skill sets, like you for example Perseus. You grew up oblivious to the horrors of the world like most demigods and managed to work your way up to becoming the Hero of Olympus and one of The Seven from the second great prophecy!"

I huffed indignantly "Its not like I asked for it! And anyway Luke was the hero of the great prophecy! All I ever asked for was to know who my father is and to make him proud! I never wanted all this attention!"

Chaos chuckled again "My dear boy you are so modest, you dismiss your achievements as if they were just a daily routine, you discredit yourself. You have made many lives possible and prevented many deaths"

At this point (unknown to me of course) Thalia, Jason and Nico were sitting up listening to our conversation with theirmouths agape, realizing the power of the ancient deity before them staring at me incredulously as if to say 'are you mad Percy?' (To be honest I wasn't acting very rationally at that particular moment in time. Having an argument with an ancient primordial does that to you).

"But I have caused so many more!" I argued before realizing the consequences possible for arguing with and talking back to the creator of the universe. I quickly hunched my back in a deep bow and apologised profusely for my actions "I am very sorry Milord I shouldn't have argued with you!" I exclaimed and suddenly felt my jaw drop to the floor as the creator of the universe suddenly  pouted! The most powerful being on the planet pouted at me!
He sighed "Damn it I thought you were different...I'm sorry but I hate it when people bow to me..."

My expression must've been amusing as Chaos took one look at me and had to set his face stoic again (failing miserably) trying to look serious again but instead he ended up looking rather constipated. I guess his humour won in the end because his face scrunched up comically and peals of laughter erupted from the all powerful being.

I suddenly flinched as three similar laughs suddenly broke the air behind me and I whirled around, Riptide already in my hand transformed, I put away sheepishly once I saw the sprawled figures leaning on each other for support behind me as they let rip the laughter. Three more laughs came unto creation about ten seconds later from Piper, Frank and Hazel and I turned back to Chaos who was now leaning on an obsidian column for support as he wheezed.

I arched an eyebrow at his childishness and he quickly composed himself and started to talk once again " Perseus I thought you understood that I hate being bowed to, but anyway, back to the proposal. I wish for you all to join my army".

After Chaos had explained the process to all of us, we accepted. Chaos allowed us to pick our codenames, which were:
I became παλιρροϊκό κύμα(Tidal Wave)
Thalia became δυναμικό(Voltage)
Jason became σοκ(Shock)
Nico became Σκοτεινός άγγελος (Dark Angel)
Piper became μάγισσα(Visions)
Hazel became κατάρα(Curse)
And lastly Frank became αλλάσσων(Shifter)

We all entered the soldier's ranks at the bottom but over time we worked ourselvs up to the top positions. We also found fallen friends in the army such as:
Zoë Nightshade- ασημένιο Βέλος(Silver Arrow)
Luke Castellan- θυσιαστής(Sacrificer)
Bianca Di Angelo- Φως Άγγελος(Light Angel)
Clarisse La Rue- Ο Δράκων(Drakon)

Unfortunately Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf were happy in Elysium together, they'd decided to go the path of pacifism, grow old in Elysium and meet new friends when they pass through their halls. After two hundred and thirty three years Chaos decided to give us our own division, the Forgiven Angels. We were an elite squad of Chaos's army that were basically his personal assassins, going around in our badass gear and crossing off people that posed threats to the existence of the universe. We also received wings when this group was created. That's where the whole 'Angels' thing comes in...

My assassin gear was composed of modern day clothing paired with chaotic armour, as in black combat boots, black skinny jeans, silver-grey breast plate and a black leather jacket over the top. The sleeves of the jacket held small spikes under the leather that could be used as a last resort while the jacket also contained shoulder and back padding in case of surprise attacks. The soles of the combat boots were tipped with chaotic iron, black as night and camoflauged as leather.

Many knives were strapped to my jacket, my chaotic iron sword hung at my belt, my ring turned into a spear and a multicolour choice biro pen in my right pocket contained a totally badassed up version of Riptide that-with Zoe's permission- now held an inscription of words 'παλιρροϊκό κύμα' meaning 'Tidal Wave' in anchient Greek.

The pen was disguised as a pen that you push down the little slider that is colored either bronze, gold, black or silver for either a Tidal Wave sword made of Celestial Bronze(bronze pen colour), Imperial Gold(gold pen colour), Chaotic Iron(black) and Chaotic Silver(silver pen). It was a gift of blessing from Chaos when I first started dating Silver Arrow.

Yes Zoë was previously a man hater but that changed after I saved her from the prince of planet Kyloof (Galaxy Sixty-Five Planet Forty-Seven) who locked her into a dungeon ready to be sold off as a maiden to the planet Zypeg (Galaxy Forty-Five Planet Fifty-One). That was when I realized that I had developed feelings for her as I turned up to the palace blinded by fury and had to quickly create a forged marriage certificate because the rule in that galaxy is that if you steal a mans wife without their permission then the husband is able to kill you without consequence.

I happily killed the man but not before he'd managed to electrocute and beat Zoë brutally for three days straight. I had to perform mouth to mouth and chest compressions for three minutes to try resuscitating her before she came to and kissed me. She'd thought she was going to die and admitted afterwards that she'd wanted to do that for a while.

She survived (barely) and after that we started it slow as she'd never been in a relationship before and have now been dating for eighty-three years and fifty-eight days. It may seem like a lot but on Avalon (Chaos's home planet) the proper age for marriage is one-hundred-and-three years while you should ideally have been dating for about ninety-three years before getting married. I know I'll do it some day though and this time nobody will stop me from gaining happiness.

Updated 19/01/2016