Note

Hello Fam :)

Welcome to Potterworld. :)

First of all the title. If you have any better suggestions, feel free to drop them down here. 

This whole story consists of two parts. 

Part 1 - Marauders Era - The marauders at the end of their fifth year and from there we go forward.

Part 2- Post the first war with very much alive marauders and Harry having a family. There is one death and probably I will stop there. :P

Harry Potter is our fiction. Hence, Feel Free to mention any factually wrong parts. I will explain if that's a mistake or I took the liberty for the greater good. :P

Note: To the silent readers, feel free to go on an adventure with the marauders. No one is forcing you to vote, comment or even let us know your existence. Just stay back, relax, read and have fun. :)

IMPORTANT NOTE TO EVERYONE:

I am not a full-time writer. I have college, projects, and a guide that breathes down my neck. So the updates would be slow. No fixed schedule. I will write whenever I get some time. No one is forcing you to comment but I will BLOCK everyone with only 'update soon' comments. We all have a life outside Wattpad which we need to concentrate on. Along with them, all the negativity will be blocked towards the author or your fellow readers. You want to create a scene, I am sorry but I wouldn't entertain you. So think twice. :)

Apart from that, if you disagree with anything happening in the story, we could have a civil conversation whenever and wherever you feel like it. My Instagram id is the same as on Wattpad.