"Hey, I'm at the chemist and I was wondering if you needed anything?"

"What are you getting?"

"Why does everyone want to know that...it's just condoms," I sigh.

"Ooh, I need a refill on condoms too, get the large please, same brand as Niall but in a gold box," he says as my eyes scan the shelf for a gold box in the same brand as Niall's.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"That's all, thank you," he smiles.

"All good, I'll see you soon," I smile and hang up.

"Did Harry or Louis need those ones?" Niall asks.

"Lou," I ring Liam.

But he doesn't answer. "Liam isn't answering, should I call Zayn?"

"He's not going to want anything, I can promise you right now, it's Zayn," he said as he shook his head. I just nod, putting my phone back in my pocket as we walk over to the counter. The woman scans through the boxers, putting them in a bag.

"$20, please," she smiles as Niall holds his card out and scans it through with a beep. She smiles and hands me the bag. "Congratulations," she smiled, looking at my bump.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Thanks," he smiles. She smiles back and we walk out the shop, Aidan at the front of the chemist to pick us up. Before we got in, a small girl came up to us with a huge smile, Niall throwing the bag in the back without even looking at what happened to it.

"H-Hi," she beams, having a thick Australian accent.

"Hey," I smile, fixing my shirt.

"Can I get a picture?" she pulls her phone out with a smile.

"For sure," Niall stands behind her, pulling me with him. She opens the app, holding the phone up. She sticks her tongue out, Niall doing the same. I grin and hold my fingers up in a peace sign. She snaps a few photos before turning around to us.

She looked no older than 15, she had freckles and brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a shirt that had the one direction boys on it from ages ago and a pair of blue jeans.

"And what's your name?" I ask.

"Diana..." she tries not to grin when Niall and I widen our eyes.

"Is it actually?" he gapes.

"Mhm, my mum was always a fan of Wonder Woman," she smiles. "And then you guys happen to have a song called Diana,"

"That's so cool," he smiles.

"And thanks to you guys, my parents have a daughter that's alive," she says softly. Niall looks at her with an unreadable expression, my stomach dropping.

He pulls her in for a hug, giving her a squeeze. Niall even kisses her temple as he rubs her back. I fold my lips in a line and blink my tears away. How could a girl this sweet be suicidal?

I can see why the song Diana saved her along with the boys. "Thank you for saving my life," she whispers. He coos and nods, squeezing her tighter. I pout at the sight of them and rub my stomach for a second.

"I was never happy with myself until I heard your songs and I just, I love you all and you've saved my life without even knowing it,"

She pulls away and looks up at Niall with teary eyes. He cups her jaw and gently wipes her tears away with the pad of his thumbs. "I love you," he whispers, she exhaled and smiles.

"I love you too," she chokes on her tears, hugging him again. I try with everything inside me not to cry but I couldn't help it. I was emotional and the sight of Niall saving a girls life just, messed with my feelings.

I let a tear roll down my cheek so I wipe it and sniff Niall and Diana looking at me. "Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt," I fold my lips in a line and look away.

"Why you crying?" she asks.

"Because that's so cute," I pout. She pulls away from Niall and steps in front of me.

"Can I have a hug?" she asks.

"Mhm," I nod. We both hug each other my bump accidentally hitting her stomach but I couldn't help it. I rub her back and pout, she gives me a small squeeze which I return. "God, you're so cute," I pout.

"You're cute too," she pulls away and looks at my bump. "I'm so happy Niall found you," she grins to us.

"I'm happy I found her too," he says making her and I grin.

"I just can't believe you guys are going to be parents," she looks back at my bump. I usually don't let people touch my bump other than the boys, Tay and El but she was so sweet.

"I know, I'm terrified," he chuckles.

"Do you wanna touch it?" I refer to my bump. I knew  she wouldn't hurt me so I offered. Her eyes widen slightly and she looks at my bump again.

"If I'm allowed to," she blushes. I look to Niall who has slightly wide eyes but nods softly. I turn back to her and nod with a smile. She smiles and holds her hand out, inching it closer to my stomach.

She places her hand on my stomach and rubs it up and down. She smiles down at it, giggling at it. I put my hands on my lower back while Niall puts his hand on my back too.

"It's so cute," she pulls her hand away.

"Yeah, annoying but cute," I shrug.

"It was so nice to finally meet you," she smiles at me.

"You too," I smile.

"Thank you so much for saving my life," she says to Niall.

"Thank you for being a fan," he smiles.

"Always a pleasure," she smiles. "I'll be at your show tomorrow," she grins.

"I'll see you then," he smiles again.

"Bye you guys, thanks for staying with me," she takes a step back.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Bye guys!" she waves. We wave back as she runs off down the street a bit, my head turning to Niall who opens the door and leaves it open. He gestures his hand for me to get in. I smile and shuffle my way in the car. Aidan smiles and starts the car up, driving us to the hotel.

//
kinda rushed this but eh