Finally strong

(Authors note) so I'm still trying to get back in the grove of things with my life and everything but as soon as I logged back into Wattpad for the first time in a while, I got a couple messages from upset people saying that I set them up with a Lemon then bailed.. Now I had no intention of writing anything spicy to begin with but why not. I have this idea that Killer is actually a slight yandere, like if he hadn't ended up with Layla, he would have been like her stalker so I kind of want to play with that idea a little bit and it may or may not lead to some spicy bedroom scenes. Like looking back does he not seem kind of creepy like the whole I was watching you, If I can't have you I'll kill you.. kind of deal? Like geez, as much as I love Killer, I didn't realize I wrote him in this way.. Anyways enjoy..

" You know, this'll break him. He's someone who guards his emotions and keeps them to himself until he really thinks they;re worth mentioning. He," Kid pauses. " He never had any interest in anyone but the crew. When we make land, he stayed on the ship or offered to run the errands while all the rest of us messed around in bars and brothels. Of all the females I dragged on board, never, he's never laid a hand on any of them,. Not even looked their way, he was in no way interested. But with you, He's enthralled. Completely obsessed. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a wall in his room covered in your photos. He's quiet, never lets anyone in on his thoughts but I'd bet you money that all he ever thinks about is you." He sighs again rubbing his forehead
with his hand.
" Damn, This shit is gonna break him and we finally just got.." He can't even finish his sentence before slamming his hands on the desk completely and utterly frustrated.
" and you're fuckin sure that there's no way around this?" He asks again and I shake my head.
" Kid at this point, we're just going around in circles. You ask if I'm sure, I say no, I proclaim my love for you all, my regrets, and then we both cry, and start all over." I conclude and he savagely ruffles his own hair on the verge of pulling the red out of his head.
" I'll turn the whole damn ship around and we'll..."
" and run from the King of Beast because he threatens the life of one of your crew mates. Well that's a first, after killing off hundreds of villages, abandoning loyal crew members, Murdering, torturing, raping, enslaving numerous people, the kid pirates finally run for the sake of a single crew member.Hah1" I exaggerate my laugh and I can see him turning red in the face. " You know that will never sit right with anyone, not you or me. I will never let this crews reputation be tarnished, soiled because of me and I told you, my dream, vision, whatever you want to call it, it'll happen no matter what we do." He rumbles one last time too exhausted to argue any further and we sit in silence for a few moments before agreeing that it's time to join the rest.

I'm sure that both Kid and I walked out of that room with red eyes from crying and raspy voices from yelling but nobody dared to say anything to us. Killer stared at us but stayed silent, instantly finding himself best seen us.

" Everything ok?" He asks so casually that I might have mistaken him for an actor.
"Everything is perfect." I lie but I'm sure my lover can see right through it.
" I'm glad" He lies and I feel his hand grip mine roughly.
I'm sure that he's misunderstanding the situation, or he's conflicted with himself because he, Killer, our killer would never doubt his captain, never doubt me.

" Will I ever be the first to know your secrets?" He finally asks and I can't help but give a pained smile.

" Not if I know that there's nothing you can do but be in pain because of me."

He pulls me to himself and I know that he's hurting. His chest pounds with the the beat of his thundering heart, his limbs shake like the delicate leaves of a tree, and his hold on me is strong as if he's afraid I might
slip right through his finger tips.

" All those years ago when you told me that you would fight for me, that you would turn the ship around for me, that you would take me to where ever my heart desired, that you'd hide me in your arms even if the whole world was my enemy, when you said that you'd beat any god or goddess for me, That made me truly happy. That made me feel loved, cherished. Killer, you make me feel happy and nothing will ever change that but you wouldn't be you without your life. If I'm unable to see your smile through your yes, unable to feel the warmth of your skin, unable to hear you calling my name, I don't know what I would do. If your not here to calm a raging Kid, the lead the crew, to sail the seas, Everything I do will be for not. If, you lose your dream, you, you wouldn't be the man that I love. "
I hold his face in my hands and slowly peel up his
mask to be able to peer at his face.
" Killer, if I can protect all of that by keeping a few secrets from you, then I'd risk your trust in me any day. If disappointing you can insure your smiles in the future, I'll keep doing so in the future, If at the end of the day, you get tired of me, sick of the betrayal and leave me, I'd be ok just knowing that you, are ok. Just as you'd do for me, I'd risk the whole world for your future even if in the end, I'm not a part of it. That is the final form of my love because finally, I am strong enough to swim in the sea to save another. "

He hangs his head onto my shoulder. Another reason I love him. He always understands. He always knows that sometimes, it's best not to argue.
He finally looks up after pulling his mask back on. And faces the direction of where kid had gone.

" Kid, we've got an hour or so until we reach Onigashima right, so if you need us, don't need us." Is all Killer says before starting to drag me back towards the ship.

Guys whistle at us as we pass and I can see a kind of smirk on our Captain's face, a single phrase is mouth to me by the captain as we pass.
'Obsessed with you'