Chapter One- Runaway

Start from the beginning

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said as he slowly got up and approached me cautiously I backed away but he mirrored my foot steps. "H-How would I know that your not lying" I stuttered he opened his mouth but I didn't give him a chance to say anything. I bolted away from him just as I was almost out the park he caught me I screamed but he covered my mouth and sat me on the ground and leaned my back against a tree. "Shh I'm not going to kill you calm down I want to help you. You can trust me." my body froze at his touch and my eyes narrowed at the word trust. He let go of me and I sighed out of relief and pushed myself farther into the tree. We had a staring contest for awhile he seemed like he was studying me again if he wanted me trust him he would have to prove to me that I can.

Then he spoke "Come on let me take you to my pack house" he said as he helped me up I jumped away from him because he didn't ask. "By the looks of it you need medical attention as well" he said looking me over. He lead he way to the woods it was so dark I could barely see him or where I was going I stumbled a few times. We have been walking for hours I asked him several times where are we going but he wouldn't answer. "Wher-" I started to ask again all of sudden he grabbed my arm I yelped and jumped at the sudden movement. "Sorry but you need to get on my back the rest of the way" I heard a smile in his voice. I let him pull me onto his back I tighten my grip on him as soon as he started running he was really fast.

I hid my face in his shoulder when I got dizzy I heard him chuckle and I mumbled something unintelligent. I saw a huge mansion come into view it was too dark for me to see it though I only saw the outline of it. Eric let me down but took my hand as we got closer to the house "You might want to stay behind me" he said "Why" I asked confused he wrinkled his nose I nodded understanding what he meant. I smelt too much like Damien therefore I smelt too much like a vampire he lead the way inside the mansion I tighten my grip on his hand when I felt eyes on me. I looked around the inside was beautiful the style was almost Italian. I saw some of the others were glaring at me and the rest was just looking or just glanced.

There was a lot of wolves here I wondered how many was in the pack I heard huge voice boom which made me flinch and Eric stopped walking. "What are you doing bringing her here!" the voice almost snarled I looked ahead of us to see a man completely built with blonde hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He seem slightly bigger than the others even Eric but he was almost the same size "Dom she needed my help" he said his voice was calmer than the Dom's. He eyed me several times before he spoke he seemed angry and confused. Eric pulled me closer to him he mumbled something to  Dom I didn't hear it but he calmed down he looked at me again.

He started to come forward but I backed away watching him carefully Eric stopped me from moving any further. He pulled me in front of him and I looked at him with worried eyes "It's okay" he whispered in my ear as he nudged me towards Dom again. I held my breath as he came forward and took my wrist that was still bleeding from Damien. I winced and yanked my hand away "Sorry" he murmured and held out his hand I slowly gave him my wrist again he gingerly examined it. "Your right" he said looking at Eric "Sorry, I'm Dom" he said looking at me I nodded "Annabel" I whispered barely audible. But I knew he heard me "Take her to the medic then find her some clothes" he nodded towards Eric. I assumed he was the alpha it was obvious besides the fact that he has so much confidence in his self. 

I followed Eric down the hallway to a small white room there was a white bed in the center with counters around the room. Then a person came in the room through an door on the opposite side he was dressed in neat clothes. A light blue button down shirt and tan pants he must be the medic Dom was talking about I've never seen one. The medic looked me over before he spoke "What the hell has she been through?" he asked looking at Eric "I found her in a alley" he answered rubbing the back of his neck. The medic nodded and motioned me to the bed I sat down and he examined my wounds which I had a lot of. I would flinch and winced when he would barely touch them the medic took care of all my visible wounds and that took about twenty minutes.