Boss

* Lorenzos POV *

Being who I am, the recognition I had and the effect something so simple as my name had on people often went to my head. If I were walking down the road and someone muttered Lorenzo De Leon, or their eyes locked with mine, their bodies went pale and I could see the deep fear washing over their eyes. I have to admit, it gives me pleasure in my own fucked up way.

"Jefe," Alejandro comes through my office doors. I finish signing the newly written contract then look up at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are not knocking before you come in?" I demand, leaning back in my office chair. He clears his throat, crossing his hands behind him.

"Lorenzo, we're heading out for drinks if you'd like to show your face at the bar," he explains. I turn the chair, looking out at the open view of central park. I wave him off, the sound of his footsteps and a door clicking just seconds later.

It'd be nice to get out for a night; surround myself with women, drunk, idiotic business men, and drugs to make all the pain go away for a night. Besides, it's been a while since I had a decent fuck from a real woman. I turn and press the speed dial button on my phone.

"Micah, pull the car up to the penthouse at 7. Any later, I'll shoot a hole through your foot, understand?" He chuckles.

"Nice to hear your voice, Boss. Be there, be square," he slys. I roll my eyes.

"That's a stupid fucking expression," I growl before hanging up on him. I finish up some paperwork then head for the lobby. A familiar laugh echoes through the high ceilings of the lobby.

"Oh my god! It's Lorenzo De Leon," a girl squeaks, getting closer to the man she's with. He turns around, a smirk on his face as his arm drapes over the girl.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in," Dante chuckles. I walk over, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"You all have stupid fucking expressions," I put my hand out to shake his. He moves his arm from the girl and shakes my hand.

"How'd the assignment go?"

"You know, stupid ass boys who get into even stupider situations. We really need to start picking off some boys because some of them are getting really fucking sloppy," I explain, my voice aggitated. It's true, I really need to kill off a few before the FBI takes back their contract with me.

"I'm starting to think you're getting more ruthless than when I first joined," Dante shoves his hands in his pockets. I notice the girl next to him twirling her hair and biting her lip.

"Who the fuck is she?" I nod to her, looking back at Dante. He chuckles, putting a hand on her waist. She scoffs, putting a hand on his chest.

"This is Emmaleigh. Pretty isn't she?" he looks her up and down. I roll my eyes, pulling my gun from my waist band and pointing it at her. She falls to the floor covering her head. Dante stares at her then back to me.

"Dude," he scoffs.

"I want her out," I demand, keeping my gun on her. He sighs, grabbing her arm and lifting her up.

"Let's go. I'll take you back." He drags her out as she whimpers.

"Dumb bitch," I mumble. Marco comes over, file in hand. I take it before he begins talking.