The Past

While most believed Error as an unforgivable destroyer, due to the many atrocities that he had committed throughout his life, Error is a far more complicated being than he lets on, and was not always evil in the distant past.

Back in the past, on the planet of Remnant...he was Sans, the original Sans, a normal human with bone magic, the gravity manipulation, the Gaster Blasters, the ability to teleport, the power to recall the resets, in the form of dreams and memories. And yet, even through all of that, Sans still jokes and acts lazy. He lived inside of Mount Ebott, with his brother, Papyrus, who he has a good relationship with even though Sans can be incredibly annoying and irritating for him, until a kid came along, and at first...they were friendly. But than...during a reset, they became controlled by an unknown force, and than, Sans had been force to fight off against the person that had once been his friend. He was the toughest opponent yet, and even than, Sans was still defeated. A bunch of times...until he came with a solution. Sans injected himself with Determination, and while he did almost died, due to how much is inside of his systems, he manage to live through it all. Sans, in spite of the stress survived long enough and was able to defeat the kid effortlessly, at first, which allowed him to hijack the Kid's ability to use the Save Screen. Sans tried to reset back to the point of when he had met the kid...but instead, it simply reset him back to Judgement Hall. The kid did not give up, as they possessed more Determination than Sans, even with the injection, and eventually, Sans was defeated, and nearly died, forcing him to teleport to the Save Screen, for god knows how long, and at that time...he took the name of Geno.

As Geno, he is more powerful than who he once was, but has a very fatal injury on his body, which is only prevented by the powers of the Save Screen, and if he were to ever get out of the Save Screen, his death would resume, and he would truly end

As Geno, he is more powerful than who he once was, but has a very fatal injury on his body, which is only prevented by the powers of the Save Screen, and if he were to ever get out of the Save Screen, his death would resume, and he would truly end. So he is forced to stay in the Save Screen...with the kid, who turns out to have their body stolen by another one, who had been dead for so, so many years. And while he had a companion with him, it did not make things feel any better, and instead, he feels helpless, being trapped in this dimension.

 And while he had a companion with him, it did not make things feel any better, and instead, he feels helpless, being trapped in this dimension

Geno had to sadly watch many times, as he had to witness his species getting killed again and again by the human. He clenched his fist, as he is sick and tired of being unable to do anything about it. Than...he had an idea. If he can send most of his soul back into the Underground, yet keep a small bit of his soul to himself, than perhaps there is a way that he can do this. And it worked...a new Sans appeared. But it did not work the first time. In fact, it took a very long time, as Geno had to constantly erase his memories, when things go very, very wrong. But than...in the last one, he finally was able to successfully pull it off, and finally stopped the kid once and for all, though Sans had to do something insane in order to pull this sort of victory off.