Chouzetsu/Turbo Babysitter Shu Kurenai x Child Reader

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Shu asked looking at his student.

"Because Aiger said he's coming with Ranjiro, Suoh and the rest to visit and battle with me." Fubuki explained.

"Oh, alright then. I approve to your day off." Shu smiled.

"Thanks Shu." Fubuki also smiled before he slowly lowered down little (Y/N). Then he also kneeled down to her level and said,

"Bye (Y/N). I'll see you later."

"Bye Fubuki san!" The little girl waved with her little hands as Fubuki mouthed an, "Aww!" with a smile before he walked out of Shu's office.

After he was gone, (Y/N) ran to Shu's chair and patted his lap with both her hands.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Shu asked as a small smile crept up on his face.

"I want to sit on your lap, Shu san!" The (h/c) haired girl exclaimed excitedly.

Shu giggled before he began, "Alright. But just call me Shu, okay?..."

He picked her up and set her down on his lap as he continued, "...play silently okay? I'm doing some important work."

The little girl smiled and nodded as Shu turned his attention back to his work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Short timeskip to 2 hours later)

Shu had finished his work for the most part and was thinking of taking a break until...

"Shu! Shu!" (Y/N) called out to him as she started pulling his coat with her little hands. Shu looked down at her and smiled,

"Yes, (Y/N)? What is it?"

"I'm hungry! I'm hungry!" She exclaimed. Shu just chuckled at the child's cuteness before he began,

"Alright. What do you want to eat? We can go and get it from the cafeteria, okay?"

"Okay!"

(Y/N) said as Shu picked her up in his arms and got up from his chair before walking out of his office and towards the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, (Y/N). We're at the cafeteria. Now sit here and I'll bring you the food." Shu said as he set the girl down on one of the chairs.

After a while he came back as (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled in excitement when she saw what Shu was holding.

Shu chuckled as he said, "I know it's your favourite. Your mom told me about it."

(The food Shu brought

(The food Shu brought. You guys can change your items if you want. ^_^)

Shu sat on the chair beside (Y/N) as he pulled a napkin and placed it on the girl's lap.