Anchor To Me

"I was the dark side of the moon. No one had ever seen the secluded parts of me."

The next day I was cooking breakfast for my little family I had in my house: Jacob, Fiocey, and Copper

The next day I was cooking breakfast for my little family I had in my house: Jacob, Fiocey, and Copper. Copper didn't mind simple dog food but I made bacon as a treat. I never was much of a cook, but I was happy to do it on this lovely morning. Drew was supposed to come by as well this morning, to talk about further practices with Fiocey involved.

I hum a pretty tune peacefully as I lean against the stove waiting for it to cook, however warm arms wrap around my waist stopping me. I lean back as Jacob kisses me on the cheek, "Promise me you in my t shirt will be a daily thing."

I laugh, looking down at one of the countless shirts I'd stolen off of his back and onto mine. "We might be be able to assure that, as long as your in your always this shirtless." I say leaning back on the counter. He leans in for a kiss, I knew it was a lost cause on finishing breakfast at the moment when he leaned over to cut off the stove. I smirk as he move me up on the counter, hands wandering under the shirt of his as him and I kissed. He moves slowly, tauntingly down my neck, I groan at the slow. I could never do slow with him, it tore me to pieces. Him stopping completely causes me to look up at him to see his eyes zeroed in at my neck.

"What is it? Jacob?" I ask not being able to see what he does. I move off the counter towards the bathroom, looking in the mirror to see what was once a healing mark, now a small tan moon took place. It wasn't too big but big enough to look like a tattoo.

"What does it mean?" I ask looking at him through the mirror.

"It might be from the mark, a sign of our mating." I don't hesitate to check him, moving his arms up and his neck but seeing nothing. But as I take a second look at his Quiletin tattoo, in the middle is the same moon. I trace over it with my fingers before looking back at him, us both wondering what this meant.

"It must be that then, showing forever that your mine." He says with a grin, he was happy about this of course another tattoo not bothering him.

"I can't have a tattoo Jacob, I'm a princess for God's sake." His humerous smile not helping.

"I like you wearing my marking." He says, I scoff moving back towards the kitchen. Of course I don't get far walking away from Jacob, I never was good at it. I know this as he turns me around towards him, taking me into a hungry kiss. My body reacts instantly, it was like I was starving for someone I was with all the time. As my hands try and make their way down his pants, a "Oh my heavens," along with a bang from the living room is heard. We go to the other room to find Drew there, holding his shin from what looks like running into the coffee table.

"Drew, are you okay?" I asked coming up towards him. He winces but nods. After recovering from his injury he stands up with a mean glare. Pointing at us, "Sit, right now." He demands, we look at him in question as to why before both moving towards the couch like obedient children.