His Forever And Ever

"Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway."

I don't hesitate, kissing him back with a fiery hunger I couldn't ignore any longer

I don't hesitate, kissing him back with a fiery hunger I couldn't ignore any longer. He tries to stop, let me catch my breathe but I don't let him. He was all I needed, not air, him. "Mine." he suddenly growls before attacking my neck, his wet kisses trailing and trailing down me. I move us back, suddenly needing the bed for support. My back arches, a hiss escaping me as he kisses the mark.

I move my hands under his shirt, gliding my fingers over his stomach, his chest in such anticipation. I move for him to take it off, he does without any hesitation, his mouth once again going back down my chest. I can't control the gasp that leaves me, "Jacob," I say in a sigh. He pulls back suddenly, not moving from on top of me but enough to let me see his darkened eyes.

"We have to stop, I won't be able to take control of it Effie."

I don't think, before I pull my shirt over my head, his eyes ravish my top half as I climb up on the bed, towering above him. I take his face into my hands, kissing from his mouth sliding my lips to the side of his neck. I wanted to suck every part of him in that moment, nothing could soothe the fire that was erupting between us, not even God himself.

"I'm yours Jacob," I say looking down at him, my eyes hooded and heavy with the heat in the room. He doesn't give me a minute to adjust as he grabs me back down on the bed, completely on top of me. His hands move to my stomach, the dangerous act that resulted in me taking off my shorts in seconds.

I couldn't handle it, the heat, it was ravishing me from the inside out and I was enjoying every second of it. He notices it, my shorts gone and in seconds his pants are off, sporting plaid boxers that he rubbed against me, feeling every bit of him. I gasp as moves to kiss down my chest, moving his hands around to my bra clasps. I feel him struggle to pull the clasps, gasping at how close his body moved to mine to try and get a grip. I sink my nails into him, and at the growl I got in return along with the bra being thrown across the room, I knew he got it.

He moves his eyes over my chest, and I watch as his hands slowly make their way around my breasts. My back arches instantly, I let my hands travel, playing with the waistband almost waiting for him to let me pull them down. "Beth." He growls but I keep doing it, knowing every time he grips my breasts harder.

"Jacob, please." I say, practically begging. He nods against my chest, pulling his off and I don't hesitate to let my hand travel till I feel him. That seemed to be a turning point, my underwear completely gone like my bra. I spread my legs out for him, moving up to kiss him once more, a beg again for him. That's when he finally enters me, and I swear I saw heaven on fire.

I woke up completely naked, a sheet and big arms the only thing to cover me from the world. I look over at the man sleeping beside me, it was Jacob. Last night's events come back to my mind, a giggle making it's way out of my throat at the erotic thoughts that took over my morning. His hands everywhere, and the flames growing with each passing second I thought I wasn't going to make it out of there alive.