200 Followers, 50K Special QnA

Start from the beginning

7) Well, I am huge fan of Books IRL, I used to write Books IRL too, Comic Books to Theory Notes. 

I had to prepare simplified notes for my Idiotic Friend in High, Middle Schools.......

I saw many ppl write and @annoyance- inspired me to write a Fanfic. His books are amazing. 

The Inspiration I took from him and the fanfic I wrote was 'T.U' or 'The Undefeated'. 

Anyways, onto the Next one.

8) Suggestion from me???????

From a crappy ass wrier like myself whose Books will go down in the History on the Name of Cringiest Books ever?

And Yes,

1st, Make a Nice Cover. If you don't know how to make 1, I might help you out when I am free (I still am a novice at editing with really crappy editing skills)

2nd, Don't worry about the Plot. Go with the flow.

3rd, Write atleast 600-700 Words.

4th, Ignore the hate comments.

If you think ur Book is crappy and all then hit me on Discord or on D.M's. I will check ur Fics out and give my Honest Reply (PS: I will be brutally honest)

That's all.

9) '-'

You Pieces of Shits..

Well uhhh No comments on that. I dunno.

Skip.

10) NEVER

Final Question.

10 FACTS ABOUT ME:  (This might sound like a Brag, so u can skip it if u want)

1) I was the Cold Guy you see in every class. I only a particular group of friends and that too started when I was in High School. I was also considered as the Biggest Nerd too. Mainly cuz of my Top Scores.

2) My Life will sound like an anime with a shit ton o 18+ Moments in it. My Best Friends and I look a lot similar to the Kirito, Eugeo and Alice Trio from S.A.O but Eugeo never had feelings for Alice.

(Ryan is Eugeo, Emily is Alice and I am Kirito)

The Exception was Ryan's Hair color, Dark Brown and my Eye color, Black/Brown. My Eyes have a Black Outline around the Irises lol.

3) I have 2 Nicknames given to me by my 2 B.F.F's

1st one is 'Alpha' which was given to me by Emily (@STARQUEENASUNA19) when we were 7. It was cuz I was the one who started our Lil Friendship.

2nd One is Omega given to me by Ryan (@RYAN-ROG) WHEN WE WERE 13. It was given to me when I rejected 24 Girls' Date Proposal's.

I am an evil person.

Why the hell do they want to date a Nerd Like me?

4) I was that Guy who fell for his Best Friend and was scared shitless of confessing to her.

5) I lost my 1st kiss when I was 12.......Really Crazy right?

6) I have a Black Belt in Taekwondo. 

I quit Taekwondo bcz of a Serious Injury, A Bone twisted in my knee, a small one. Basically what it did was whenever I fold my leg and try to release it, It will give me a free ticket for a V.I.P Ride to hell.

It hurts like shit. Too much to bear. I used to cry sometimes (I don't really cry much unless somebody in my FAMILY DIED OR AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT COMES IN THE ANIMES OR CARTOONS I WATCH).

Even  now it hurts if somebody kicks me or apply too much pressure there.

7) I had the Highest Score in my H.S Final Results......

99.7%. or maybe 99.3%.I forgot tbh Lol.

I would have gotten 100% if I fudging kept more effort Hmph.

8) My Niece was my 1st Love (Not in a romantic sense). I 1st saw her as a Baby and then saw her grow up and ow..

And Now (Loud Crying Noises)

She is turning 16 tomorrow.

*Crying noises intensifies*

My Baby Adorable Little Princess 

Yes, I am an overprotective Uncle. I should be cuz when you have a hot niece, you gotta protect her from Boys no matter what.

9) I might or might not become a Dad soon.......

Mostly cuz my and my G.F's Parents want to play with their Grandchildren bcz they feel like they are getting Old

Geez, They sure are persistent alright.

10) I am one of the Worst Authors out there and that's a fact.

Anyways, Stupid Ryan also did this.

Emily's QnA will be out soon, She might write it when she is Free

And you can still ask questions in the Comments. I will answer all of them (Not any Personal ones).

It can even be questions about my Stories and that's all.

Vote and Comment.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.