Ch 12

I let Nami cry for awhile before sitting in front of her. I took down my hood and took off my mask. I grabbed some bandages from my dimension and started wrapping her arm. I stayed silent, I'll wait until she's ready.

She dropped her head into my neck, and I cried as she did, her pain calling out to my own. I was saved from this pain, we'll save her too.

"Why...why do you guys go so far?" She asked me.

"You're our friend, Nami. And you're hurting. What more of a reason do we need?"

She dried her tears, determination filling her heart. I smiled, knowing she was ready to fight for her happiness.

My smile dropped, "Luffy's in trouble." We took off running.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, his energy is gone," I said.

"Can't we get there using your portals?!" She yelled breathlessly.

"I can't feel Zoro either! I have no energy to use!" Please be okay, everyone!

We ran as hard as we could, but it still took us some time. I flipped my hood up as I finally spotted Arlong Park. Nami had her staff out, we paused at the huge hole in the wall to assess the situation.

Nami spoke to Arlong, I listened to their conversation but I also needed to get to my boys. I couldn't find Luffy anywhere, and Zoro and Sanji were on the ground, right in front of Arlong.

I noticed the bounty hunter duo standing with the rest of the villagers, "Johnny, Yosaku, where's Luffy?"

"Hana-san! Arlong threw him into the water with a huge weight on his legs. It seems they found a way to keep him alive, but they can't get the weight off his feet." Johnny spoke.

Relief flooded through my system. He's alive, just stuck.

What do I do...Zoro...I could tell he was sick. His wound was much worse than I thought it was. His energy would be too unstable for a fight. I cursed at Luffy for making me stay back. No...it was for Nami. It'll work out.

Someone like Arlong, there's no way I could fight him without energy, or at least my arms.

Sanji...do I use Sanji?

I frowned at that thought. I don't wanna use anyone.

Zoro flared his energy at me. I turned to him, it's too dangerous to use it, he'll pass out any moment now. "Hana," he called when I didn't go over to him.

I glanced at Arlong, who was talking to Nami about taking a deal. I slowly walked over to Zoro, keeping my eye on the shark man. He raised his brow at me, but as I bent to the swordsman, he disregarded my presence. Choosing instead to continue bargaining with Nami.

Imagine being soooo confident in your own abilities, that you don't even question mine. You're gonna regret that.

"Hana, use that stupid love cook," Zoro said. My eyes widened and I immediately shook my head.

"What'd you say, Mosshead?!" Sanji groaned from the floor.

Zoro let out a heaving breath. "Oi, Ero Cook, if you could give Hana power, wouldn't you give it for the sake of the crew?"

He was feeling great confusion. "What are you talking about? I'm a cook. Isnt that my job?"

"See, Hana? Take it." Zoro groaned as his strength left him.

Ughhhh...I didn't want to do this yet. But Arlong is too strong for me to be without it. I'm the only one who can keep him back long enough for someone to save Luffy.