Ch 6

We made it to where the mayor took his stance to protect his town, his treasure. But he was in a bad situation, currently being choked out by Buggy the pirates disembodied hand. Luffy was able to grab it, stopping him from strangling the mayor to death.

The mayor proudly insisted that he didn't need any help. Luffy slammed his head into the nearest building to knock him out, surprising Nami. I had to laugh at her face. I hope she joins us, her reactions are pure gold!

"Good thinking," Zoro said to Luffy, "no doubt he planned to die in this battle."

Angry at being bested, Buggy shot one of his Buggy Balls, which Luffy simply bounced off of his belly and sent back to them. Nami freaked out since it was her first time seeing his devil fruit abilities.

"I ate the gum-gum fruit, I'm a rubber man!" He shouted proudly.

Buggy and his top members started emerging from the rubble. Anger filled the air as we noticed that Buggy had used his crew members to absorb the shock of his own cannon ball.

A swordsman on a unicycle, Cabaji, declared that he'd handle this fight. Seems a little over confident if you ask me. Zoro stopped his sword from piercing Luffy. "I'll handle this one."

We watched as they began. The entertainer fought dirty. He kicked Zoro in his wound, further damaging it. Zoro was in pain, but I knew he didn't want us to interfere. His determination never wavering. His focus is ultra clear. I chewed on my lips in worry.

"Are you having fun...poking my wound?" Cabaji lunged again. Our eyes widened as Zoro did nothing to stop it. His sword went straight into Zoro's belly, coming out the other end. "Is that enough of a handicap for you? I'll show you the difference in power, between you and me."

Luffy jumped around excitedly, "He's so cool!!"

I smirked and rubbed my arms under my hidden wings. That gave me chills!

"I'm gonna take this chance to grab their treasure, and get out of here. If we ever meet in the future, let's team up again!" Nami snuck off behind Buggy.

I was sad to see her leaving. I hope we see her again. We watched as Zoro defeated Cabaji, no surprise at who the greater swordsman was.

Zoro collapsed on the ground. "I'm gonna go to sleep now," I smiled at the simple man.

"Yup! Leave the rest to me!" Luffy shouted. He was so excited for this fight! It made me happy to be able to watch it.

Buggy's curiosity peaked, "just why do you want the map anyway? Planning to go sight seeing on the Grand Line?"

"I'm gonna be Pirate King." Luffy stated. I nodded, you tell him Luffy.

"Hahah?! You're gonna be Pirate King? Then does that make me God?!" He asked incredulously.

Luffy didn't care to hear it. "Just bring it on already!"

Buggy's eye twitched at his confidence. "You know that straw hat of yours sure brings back some memories. Of that annoying Red-Hair."

"Huh? You know Shanks? Where is he?!" Luffy questioned.

"Like I'm a nice enough person to tell you what you want to know!"

Luffy grinned, "then I'll make you tell me!"

I watched them exchange attacks, neither really gaining the upper hand yet. After awhile I noticed Nami watching from behind a building. After making sure no one would see me, I stepped in to my portal to join her.

"I feel like I'm dreaming..." she watches, amazed.

"I've been with him so long, sometimes I forgot how truly amazing it is to watch him fight." She jumped at my voice, surprise coating her emotions.