Ch 1

Luffy...His relaxed smile and layed back stance will have you thinking he's seconds from slumber. But I know better. I can feel it.

I whacked him on the top of his head, "Cut it out, Luffy! It's not needed, nor is it welcomed!"

"Ouch! Then welcome it! We've finally set out on our pirate journey! I'm your captain and I need your strength!" He said defiantly.

I sighed, "I know, I get it. But ya don't have to flare it like that, ya know?!"

"Shihihi," he grinned. I narrowed my eyes at him. He knew it wasn't necessary. Stupid rubber person.

I sighed again, and just let it go. I could feel the power coursing through my body, giving me use of the powers I'm still trying to accept as my own.

I'm a succubus. A demon. The fires of lust give me strength. The more powerful the source, the more powerful I can be. And it just so happens that Luffy is a pretty powerful person.

Luffy is also the only one right now who can empower me without the arousal. He just has to want to give me strength, for me to receive it. But it doesn't stop him from purposely flaring his arousal, he's a little shit like that.

"Luffy, I appreciate it. But please stop for now, I need to keep the boat pointing in the right direction." And this boat is a little too small for that, I added silently.

He laughed, "We'll get there! And if we don't get there, we'll go somewhere else! It's our adventure!"

Ahhhh...what it's like to be so carefree. I'm jealous.

We soon made it to the shores of the island I spotted. There's one thing I need before we can truly begin our adventure. I have wings, and they are a dead giveaway to the ones that imprisoned me as a child.

I can hide them temporarily, but it's risky to do it for too long. I needed a more permanent solution to hide them, one that wouldn't disappear with the absence of Luffy's power.

"Land! Hana, let's go!"

I prepared myself as best as I could, before slowly stepping out. We started making our way through the streets of the small town. I kept my head down.

On the sea, with only Luffy as my company, I was safe. I could pretend I was human, I could pretend I wasn't so...disgusting.

I could feel more than just arousal. As a succubus, I am very sensitive to the emotions of the humans around me. Probably so I could manipulate them to gain power. But I don't want it.

I could feel the flickers of emotion from the humans around me now. There were many, just from them living their daily lives. But the one that stood out, the one that I was afraid of...

Attraction. I am beautiful. As a succubus, beauty naturally comes to me. My eyes are dark, but always on the ground. My hair is long, ending right above my thighs. I'm wearing a halter top, because most tops don't work with my wings. Im not very tall, just a few inches shorter than Luffy. I'm wearing long pants. The less skin showing, the better.

The power the gazes promised coursed itself through my body. It burns, I don't want it. It's disgusting.

I am a succubus. A demon. A whore. A bitch. A freak. A slut.

The memories tore through my brain.

Tears gathered at the corners of my eyes. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to crawl into a hole. I wanted to disappear. I wanted to escape from their gazes.

Just before I could, a flash of warmth flooded into me.

A familiar heat spread through my veins, quickly over taking the burning frost that was overwhelming me. I let it roll through me, needing it to spread so I could finally breathe.