Friendship Cup Begins!

Start from the beginning

Sam explained how Jack earned that immense wealth and how he said to him that he is his biggest fan ever since he was called best Duelist in the Slums. However, he changed his outview on King after he gave him Tuning Magician.

"I think you misunderstood what Jack meant." I told him, as Spirit of Tuning Magician appeared next to me.

"How come?"

"Jack gave you this card because he saw potential in you." I explained to him.

"But-"

"Every cards has a purpose. As well as humans. Any cards, as long it exists, has potential to be useful." I took my Kuriphoton from my Deck. "I also have one on my Deck. His name is Kuriphoton, a level 1 Monster with low ATK and DEF. Many people call it useless because it was a "weak" card. They didn't know that this little guy saved me a few times during my Duel."

"I..." Sam was loss his words. "Just use that card to beat Jack, okay!"

With those words, he seemingly stormed off, still not believing what I said.

"Great..." I sighed. "Now how Yuya Summon his Enlightment Paladin?"

"H-hi." A timidly voice spoke from my left and I turned around to see Tuning Magician floating here. "D-did you really meant that?"

"About every cards has purpose?" I said as she nodded. "I did. Even if others didn't appreciate you, same thing cannot be said for us."

"Us ?" She seemed confused before Photon and Tachyon appeared, which make her hide on my back.

"There's no need to be scared." I told her. "They meant no harm. Both is my faithful companion and servant."

"Exactly." Photon reassured her. "We won't hurt you."

"O-okay." She bowed. "I'm Tuning Magician. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Soon Tuning Magician became quite relaxed on the company of my Deck, but she mostly talking to Photon Archtype.

I looked through my window and saw Stadium as Melisa began introuducing everyone. Soon, a huge mess occured when Commons debated if Jack is a Hero or a Traitor to them, which Melisa tried to calm down with their slogan "We are all friends."

"Yeah sure." I sighed. "99% of this City's population is treated like a crap and she had a nerve to say something like that."

Opening match turned out to be Crow VS Gongenzaka, which turned out exactly like it did in Anime. Even with his Steadfast Dueling, Crow's new Blackwing support was too much for him to handle. He won and the man, Gongenzaka was sent Underground to Labour Facility.

Later, Tsukikage Dueled Shinji and proved that he is truly loyal warrior, losing his Duel on purpose to help others in Underground Facility. Commons got connected by Shinji's speech about revolution, which will only lead to more disaster in the future.

Yuzu was next against Tokumatsu. As expected from my previous knowledge, she defeated him and slapped him with her Paper Fan when he asked her if she was in love with Yuya. That girl's never changed...

"Yuzu-chan and Enjoy Choujiro's excellent Duel got our audience of 20,000 to come together as one." Melisa announced after Yuzu's Duel finished. "Without a doubt, this is Friendship Cup! Now let's keep this up as we move to our next match! The fourth Friendship Cup match for today is..."

The screen showed pictures of Serena and Tony. "Serena versus Tony!"

"Serena is next, huh?" I got up from my bed and looked at Duel Stadium. "This will be interesting."