Chapter 24. Flight Two

Start from the beginning

I do remember reading that planes are the safest form of travel...unless you're in a movie. If you're in a movie then you're screwed.

"Good morning! Would anyone need anything? Breakfast, snacks, drinks?" A female flight attendant asks.

Drew looks as us then looks at her.

"Can I get three blankets, and three bags of popcorn and three servings of fruit?" Drew asks. The lady nods and leaves.

"The movie they are playing is a good one. I've seen it a few times." He admits.

"What movie is it daddy?" Carson asks.

"It's called Casablanca. It's an oldie but a goodie."

I've never heard about that movie before. I hope it's good.

The flight attendant returns with a cart full of our stuff and hands us everything. I throw the blanket over my chilled body and take my snacks.

"This is comfy daddy." Carson says while chewing on a bite of watermelon.

"I agree." I giggle and copy her.

After a while, the movie starts playing. It was a surprise to see that it's in black and white. It's crazy how people used to not have TV in color. I couldn't imagine how boring my cartoons would be in they weren't in color.

My eyes water from the burning feeling. My eyes always do this when I'm sleepy. I relieve the pain by closing my eyes. The burn subsides and my body relaxes.

"Hahaha!" Carson laughs.

My eyes pop open and they roll to the back of my head.

"She will fall asleep soon, don't worry." Drew chuckles.

I giggle and agree. She gets bursts of energy then she passes out.

I once again close my eyes and let sleep take over.

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off.

Did I not turn it off before the flight! What if this makes us crash!

I quickly fish my phone out of my pocket and hit airplane mode. I don't care who's calling me right now. I just need the plane to not crash.

"Did someone call you? Carson asks.

"Yeah. I forgot to turn my phone off before getting on. I didn't catch who it was though." I shrug.

We land shortly after. I still have no clue where we are but this time, it's not cold when we get off of the plane. It's comfortably warm.

Carson, Drew, and I all walk to the baggage claim and wait for my daddies to get there.

"Check and see who called you. It might've been important." Drew suggests.

He's right, but the only person who would've called me is Lauren.

I wiggle my phone out of my pocket and slide down the bar.

B... Bria?

My hands begin to shake, causing my phone to slip out of my hands. I hear the screen crack through the rush of blood going through my ears. I feel like I've been hanging upside down for hours.

"Daisy?" Carson rushes over and picks up my cracked phone.

I try to speak but words refuse to come out.

She looks at me then back to my phone. Without saying anything, she opens it and sees for herself who has called me. I watch as her eyes grow wide.

"It's okay Daisy, we will show our daddies when we get out of here. Don't be scared." She quickly hugs me and lingers there until Drew notices and my daddies are walking down the hall.

"What happed baby?" Drew asks Carson with worry laced in his voice.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to like, comment, and follow!

I think I found a decent balance of writing while I'm away from home! I've missed writing and interacting with y'all!

(Edited)