Chapter 22:Mess!!!!

Start from the beginning

A sudden Rush of Insecurity Rush towards me.....I don't suit here at all....Afterall I'm a Girl without walking ability...

???;I'm sorry....Don't be rude....We can be great friends...*smile*

Y/n;Nooo.....I don't suit being your friend...

???;What do you mean?Why?we WILL be friends....

She ran ack to give the ball to someone and came near me sitting beside me on the bench.....

???;What is Your name?

Y/n;You say first!!

???;Sure....My Name is 

                                                        LISA......LALISA MANOBAN

Y/n;Nice name....Your not korean?

???;I'm from Thailand...

Y/n;Wow!!That's cool.....My name is Y/N.....Ch--

                                                         _________________

Jimin;I don't think this gurl will wake up ever...I'm going do whatevr you want....

Tae;yeah!!mee too....I can't waste my time on useless things....Look at this drooly baby....

I woke up from my sleep by an Impatient pats....and few irritated voices....

Y/n;did I sleep?

I asked with my raspy voice...Rubbing my eyes...

Tae;No you were dancing!!!

Y/n;Oh....Okk...

I ddin't listen what did he said actually....I'm so sleepy...i'll just go to classroom and sleep...I Went out and entered school without looking back....

Taehyung;What an Ungrateful Bitch!!!

Jimin;yeah!!She's acting like a bitch now....We literally waited till she woke up and she went away without tell a word!!!

Burden,drool baby now Ungrateful Bitch...!!!

Jungkook; *sighs and follow you*

Jungkook;What you did what not cool at all fyi!!

Y/n; & none asked you FYI!!!

Jungkook;Whats gotten in you?I thought you accepted us.....These days we were so close like siblings...

I scoffed at the word accepted....

Y/n;And you THOUGHT.....I didn't accepted you guys....Not after he called be a Burden...

Sh*tt!!!!Why did I say that!!!!shit shit shit!!!

Jungkook;When?Who?

Y/n;Nevermind....

I scooted away from there and went to my class laying my head on the table resting a bit after taking necessary books....

Mind:I shouldn't have said that.....Nor should I've ignored them like that....Should I apologize?But he can apologize to me too!!Ughh nvm Let him apologize first!!!

LONG TIME SKIP:

Lisa;What do you think about that stalker guy Y/N....You aren't coming to job nowadays...

Y/N; *sigh* I'm quitting that job Lis....My bank have enough balance to not rely on anyone...and stalker guy....I don't think we could get him!!I've heard nothing about him nor baekhyun after that Fire set....