Chapter 22:Mess!!!!

Start from the beginning

Y/n;What are you looking at??

Jimin;Oh!!Sis....Today No hyungs are gonna come to school....so today you'll pay for biting my cheeks every single time you get into that stupid illness of yours...*teasing tone*

I knew he was just joking or maybe not....But it somehow hurt me....

Y/n;Little me was always so Dumb!!!that's why she went near you!!

I said to not show them that I'm hurt...I don't wanna show my weak side to anyone....This is also One of the reason I don't accept new people to my life...Once they see my flaws...It burdens them and will leave me midway....

My eyes started turning Moist...and I could feel my throat Tightening... It's always a sign for me to run away to  a corner where none and see me and breakdown...I feel so ashamed to cry in-front of others....

I 've always been insecure of my Little space thing....Unnies and Hyun are the ones who saved me from a severe Depression Of having this illness.....I used to lock up inside my room skipping meals, Crying at the corner of my dark room....I had hemophobia Back then....But I wanted more pain to ease my pain...So I used to punish myself..... Just a burden I'm to  Everyone...

One of the reason I agree on this marriage of Mum...

Busying myself in my part time jobs, studies and agency I used to self pressure myself To forget everything....The insult which I got during my Middle school section....When I was in 6th...Not like usual kids...I was always alone....I used to spend Myself alone or busy myself with studies or anything...

Unnies and Hyun would always bug me 24/7 they won't leave me for a minute....afraid that I will feel lonely...But lisa...she didn't bug me like Unnies did....she would silently be there by my side 24/7...Whenever I breakdown..She cry along with me and hug me tight....Whenever I laugh she laugh along with me.....All the times I cried and Laughed she was there by ma side...

Our first meet is vey memorable to me....Even in this feeling which I'm feeling rn...Thinking about those would never fail to bring a Smile to my lips...She is the best....

I close My eyes.....Laying My head on the window....Rest on the drive was Silent...

Flashback To 14 years Ago::

Y/N POV okk!!

I was sitting on my wheelchair....With Baekhyun near me Pushing my wheelchair....

Baekhyun;You sit here baby....I'll go buy 2 ice-cream for us hmm!!

Y/n;Hmm

I 'hmm'ed Not in a mood of talking...I'm 5 now....1 year passed by since That happened....I got Paralyzed after what happened.... 

I took deep breaths in....Trying to store lot of it....I'll go to that suffocating Place again after few hours....

I'm so tired of this!!It's been a whole year since I went out of house....I can't even breath in there...The air they describe as 'fresh' feel toxic to me....Feel like Co2 to me....

I look around the park Feeling envy towards those kid...who are running around and playing around laughing...

even If I don't want to, My eyes slowly traced towards their legs....I can't help but to feel jealous...

Suddenly a Ball landed their My foot and a Girl with hair on pigtails in a Small frock came to me running...

???;I'm Sorry, That's my ball...*pointing at the ball* 

Y/n;I know....Take it and Go away!!!

I don't know why It came out rude...I meant a 'Ik, It's fine...continue playing'But I can't help but feel jealous...She can walk But I can't...