Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals

Depuis le début

Rm;H-H-hyung I-Im Sorry...

Jin;JUST SHUT AND GET LOST EVERYONE!!!!

Rm;Hyung I-I'm Sor--

JIN;GET LOST!

Rm gulped before running out...

Suga;Hyung Don't You think something is fishy?

Jin;Hmm...at first Y/n was calm, Then what happened to her all of a sudden?

Taehyung;Y/n really think of us in such a way hyung...That's the end, In her sense or not that's what inside her mind...

Saying these Taehyung went out...

Hoseok;What Taehyung said is also True hyungs, Yk When people are not in their sense they speak the truth...this is what we are in per pov...

Suga; Stop judging her that quick hobi, We know Y/n isn't a girl like that....Something happened...First Y/n was calm until That maid girl brought Medicine and water...YES! I noticed it hyung..But that girl is working in our house for a long time...

Jin;Our workers are trustworthy Suga,the one to suspect is ofc that Bitch Mina...

Suga; Yeah!Hyung is right, WHy did Mina again come here, Something is really fishy...

hoseok;Wht if she is using Y/n to get revenge on us..

Jin; *chuckle* Then it will her last day on earth...

He said smirking Looking like a devil, his eyes were begging to her her pleading To let her go, His Ears her restless wanting to hear her screams....Once she escaped from their hell But she herself returned...Now there's no going back...she herself chose this..

____________________________________________

Jimin; Y/nie?

y/n;.........

He grabbed her nape softly to look at her face as she was sitting on his lap with her legs circled around his waist...head in crook of his neck...

Jimin;Slept already? *chuckle*

Jungkook;Can't you see she did, Why are you even asking?

he asking being irritated and jealous

Jimin;Kook stop being jealous, It's a fact that Y/n loved me more...

Jungkook;You mean LITTLE y/n?

Jimin;Little or not it's still Y/n..

Jungkook; *Roll eye*

Taehyung;Did you guys understand What happened back there? Who's even that girl?

Jimin;Same, i'm confused too...Who is it If it's Not Jisoo?

Taehyung;Literally all her friends have blond hair or highlights...

Jungkook;True!

Namjoon;Stop disturbing her and let her sleep!!Put her to bed!

Jimin;Ok!!!

Jimin was about to stand up when Jungkook took Y/n from his arms and going inside..

Jimin;What the...

__________________________________________

AFTER HOURS

Y/n's sleep her phone kept on ringing disturbing her sleep...She rubbed her eyes attending the call...

Y/n;hello

She said with a sleepy and Husky voice..

Jennie;Y/nah!Come to our dorm We gotta talk...

Y/n;Dorm?Ain't is tomorrow?

Jennie; Aunty call us Y/nah..(Y/n's mom)She told us to get ready we are going somewhere...

Y/n;What!!?/You guys too????

Jennie;Yep, So come fast...

Y/n;Argh!!Coming!!

She hung up and went to washroom to freshen up and dress...

______________________________________________

Y/n;OPPASS!!!I'M GOING OUT KAY!!

Jin;To where?

Y/n;ACtually Mom told BP to get ready too...So unnies told to come today...

Jin;Ooh!Okay...Take Any member with you...

Y/n;okkkk...tell them to hurry up!

_________________________________________________________

Hellooo Gooyyss!!After a long time, here we go a little longUpdate!!!

1K+ words...

(I'm really sorry for the 3 chap at a go, I don't think I can give you guys that, I gotta add more spice)

And I wanna tell you Something so Important...

I'm telling You guys to try to comment, That's cause I want to get encouraged....I started to write for fun but now I'm taking this story so serious I really need some encouragement to write...

Your comments and Votes help me a lot, Idk what's so big deal About commenting...try to Comment more Aliens, it's really encouraging, I feel like I should write often and should update more if you do so...Otherwise it's just like a waste of time....I'm giving off 2-3 hours to make a chapter perfect, With no grammatical mistakes, and to make you guys understand their feelings and pov more briefly...

Commenting can Help and encourage me a Lot....Only few more chap to Go and it's the end of the Story, The journey is gonna end very soon...

And now I feel Like I'll quit Wattpad After I'm done with this story, I really feel discouraged...By many things...

...................

So If you can try to comment down how is this part or where I gotta improve myself....

Good Night Aliens, Have a good sleep and dream~