Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals

Start from the beginning

Y/n;I UNDERSTOOD!!Happy?

J hope;Y/n You better not take this Habit with dad...

Y/n;I understood, Now can I leave pls?

She said with a frustrated Tone making Jin angry

Jin;Y/N!WTF is Wrong with You so Sudden HUH???You better keep that ass of yours away Infront of US!!!

Y/N;And Who the hell do you think You're Huh! You always Control Us!

She felt her eyes turning blurry and felt so dizzy too...She held the table for support..

Jungkook;Y/n! You better stop This freakin Shits rn!!Don't you dare talk to our Hyung Like that!!!!

Y/n just rolled her eyes trying to stand Up from her seat Just to trip...

Suga;Slowly!

Taehyung;What's Up with You?

Jimin;yeah!You're talking and acting Like a Drunk person..

Y/n;You guys are so freaking Kidding!!And I'm not drunk, I didn't even drink alcohol So how come I'll be drink, Dumb!! *chuckle*

Taehyung;Y/n you better Stop this!!!!

Y/n; And What If  I not!? I was just stating some facts about you guys....Jk had sex that day with a girl, He's a Fuckboy!!!He's a bad guy, Jimin Torture People The way he beaten them up! Jin is So Freakin Phycho like, he always change his character within seconds...All of You are wierd and Pycho like..

That's it!! Jin was controlling all these while, he gave a tight slap on Y/n's cheeks making her stumble back...

Y/n;You guys slapped me a-again....*sob*

All of a sudden Y/n started crying loudly like a baby

Y/n;Cho bad Jinnie choo badd

Jimin;Noo Not again!!

Y/n;Mwochi?

He asked tilting her head looking at him with her cute round eyes while Jimin tried hiding behind Taehyung...

But No bro!You can't win againt Little Y/n!

She Jumped on the table hoping like a bunny towards Jimin...she Jumped on to his lap pulling her cheeks completely forgetting aboit what happened a while ago...

Y/n;I mich You mwochiii!!You miched Y/nie?

Jimin went in awe seeing her looking at him with a pout which is irresistable...

He secured his arms around Y/n giving her an eye smile Nodding..

Y/n;Cwan You take me out?

Jimin; *nodding* Yes!lezzgo

He carried Y/n and went outside leaving all of 'em  dumbfounded..

J hope; Do she perhaps have some sorta  Multiple Personality Disorder?

Jungkook; Where the hell did Jimin Even take my baby, I'll go after 'em!!

Saying these he rushed outside...

Taehyung; What the fuck even happened Now?

J hope;Y/n shouted at Hyung, Got slapped, Now acting like a baby..

*Thud* 

All their attention turn towards Rm who was looking scared as hell next to a Broken tablet...