Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers

Start from the beginning

Y/N;What...No they are attacking...I'll help you guys...

Tae;Just shut up and GOO!!!!You don't even know how to handle a gun...JUST GOO!!

RM;Tae!!We will be united...Don't fight..Not infront of them atleast..and Y/N Your are a part of us now...A KIM....so whatever the situation is....stay by our side...and keep up with our side OK!*rush*Now let's go guys...

Y/n;Where are you going...Hey don't leave me alone...

Jungkook;Y/n is right Hyung,We can't leave her here....

Y/n;Wait...what about mom..

Suga;Dad will tc of her...Let's go now....Quick!!

Jimin dragged to towards a bigger limo of black glossy color...waoh!!Look so luxurious and classy....

Jimin;You can admire it later...Get In now!! *Push*

Y/n;No need to push

I got inside and sat near Jungkook....

What should I do now????SHould I inform Jisoo unnie....Will I get revealed today???gosh!

jungkook;No need to be scard...I'm protect you hmm?

Y/n; *small smile*Hmm...Thanks

He gave me a tight smile and started discussing something with others....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N;They are My BROTHERS.....they have rights OK??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry It's so small....I'm in a hurry now...and I was soo lazy few days ago I couldn't write..hehe...

After true beauty I stopped watching K dramas...Now I again started...I completed

2gether (bl drama)

Still together

Whats wrong with secretary Kim

Playful Kiss

Suggest me some dramas pls...where the main lead is cold/arrogant/hearthrob something....

And

Now I'm waiting for

F4 THAI!!!! 

Boys Over Flowers Thai version (remake) Waiting for it impatiently 

are there any F4 fans here?let me know....

Do You Love brightwin? Sarawat and Tine?

I love them so much!hehe