Chapter 15:Love Letters?

Mulai dari awal

Y/n;yeah yeah

She opened her locker just to gasp...as many letters,chocolates and cards started coming...

Y/N; *gasp* What are these??

Rose;Looks Like someone have a crush on you....*teasing*

Lisa;these seem pretty serious though.....

Jennie;yep....what's written in it?*points at the most decorated letter*

Y/N;idk..let's ckeck...

she unfold the letter:

    ''From the moment My eyes landed on you,I knew your were the one for me..red really suits You....You look So beautiful My love....Can I propose You?Will You saw yes?....I love you Y/N.....I love you so much...You complete me...and your flaws made you a Flawless person in my heart....I love you baby....yesterday you were looking so cute...when you slept with a little drool...But sadly you were resting on that window....I was so jealous...why you did that...you could've rested on my shoulder...Oh shoot You don't know me...It's not your fault....Ok then....Happies Valentine my love......Your lips always is so tempting you know that?...I just wanna kiss it whenever I see it! Can't wait to marry you baby....Ik you'll be also so happy to be mine...To be My WIFE!!

SARANGHAE LOVE"

Y/N;He is Crazy god *disgusted*

Jennie;He stalked you y/n...someone is keeping eyes on you....

Jisoo;this is serious...Y/n Bts is also suspicious....Be cautious....Keep a distance...I don't want you to break again....

Lisa;Where the heck is this Hyunjin God??

JisooYes...he is missing....From that party I haven't seen him...

Rose;these days were so silent....So it was a silence before the storm...But now we are more Powerful...He/She...Will REGRET IT...*darkened eye*

Rose Mind;I'm gonna kill him/her when I saw him,,,,for what that bitch did to us to me To her!

Jennie;yes...and we will make sure of that....Who ever the fuck is it....Idfc I'll peel of his skin and put Chilli powder  on it.....*teary eyes*Who ever it is *murmer*

Y/n;Unnie don't cry...we will ruin him/her together....Don't you think It's a she?

Jisoo;This is not the right place to discuss all these...NOow go to classes..

Y/N;yeah!Come let's go bye rose and unniess....

Lisa;Y/n What do you think?

Y/N;what?

Lisa;Won't you tell about that night to them?

Y/N;Which night?

Lisa;Y/N...

Y/N;No...I won't....Atleast not now...

Lisa;Y/n don't you think it's important to tell themm....

Y/N;I do...but it;s not for tonight or for any night....I would Like to keep it for myself...But You found out some how...I'm trusting on you....you won't say anything....Promise me...

Lisa; *sigh& I promise to not tell anyone unless it's necessary...

Y/N;LISA!!

Lisa;No y/n...It maybe important in future...don't force me...

Y/n; *sigh* You won't tell anyone unless her next anniversary of her is finished.....Promise me....

Lisa; *deep breathe* Promise....I promise you that....

Y/n;O-ok...

Y/n looked aaway to hide the tears which her forming in her eyes.....

Y/n;Let's not make today emotional pls...

Lisa;ofc...let's enjoy the day....Lets....

Looks at Y/n with a playful look

Lisa and Y/N;BUNK!!!

They laughed and gave highfive...

Lisa Mind;Ik behind that smile You are trying to hide your pain...But it's not gonna work with me....Maybe cause Ik you a lil too well~

Y/n Mind;Ik that yk whats going on with me lisu....Still you decided to keep quiet and give me space and tries to make me happy and laugh....I owe you a lot My Bes!!Yk know me too well~

They gave each other a smile with many meaning hid under it which they could understand through silence....Cause They are besties....Who can see pain In each others eyes even when their lips are decorated with a beautiful smile....

Friendship is what they share~

Build with a lot of love and Trust for each other~

They are each other soulmate not for nothing

they cry together,they laugh together,They are together through their ups and lows....

They are a mystery........Not in big books and all....But in Heart of 2 bestfriend who wanna be like them~

They were the one who gave a warm hug when they needed to be comforted...To be embraced~

Friendship is more beautiful than Love!!

They taught their world that....By their Lives!

Time Skip To garden 2pm:

Y/N;You say...how many love letters did you get?

Lisa; Manyyyy.....

Y/n;Get Your self a boy bitch

Lisa;Naa....I love A person I'm waiting for him

Y/N; *sigh* Oppa is lucky to have you lisu!!

Lisa;I'm more lucky Peach!

Y/n;Yahhh!!!don't call me that...Or else I'll...

Lisa;You'll...You'll what y/n??*laugh*

Y/n;i'll beat the heck outta you!!\

Y/N took My book and ran after her....Who is hopping like a rabbit...

While running little did Y/n know there was a Stone on the grass....And she slipped...(LMFAO what did you think stalker a person hiding behind tree...KEKEKE)

y/n;AHH!!

she closed her eyes ready to collide with muddy grass....when a veiny arm grabbed her waist......

Y/n slwly opened her eyes just to get mesmerized By his handsomeness....

???;Are You Ok Miss?

Y/N;ah--yes...I'm..thanks

I stood up on my legs...and bowed to him...

???;pls be careful next time miss....I may leave no--

He was cutted of by a pair of lips on his....

???;WTF???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!!

and tomorrow is my exam...Pls pray for me!

It's english for the curious ones!