Chapter 14:Bonding

Start from the beginning

Y/N POV

What's this....

Aish this guy again??

Is this any mere crush guy or?

Perhaps a spy?....But none knows me not even my face....So how...

I need t be cautious now....she might be watching me....

I took some screenshots and send it to our group chat....

Y/N;hope you just a normal guy....otherwise consequences would be brutal....*muttering*

I just blocked him and kept my phone on the on the drawer....

I dressed up put some sun screen lotion and combed my hair into left and left it there....

I took my phone and walked downstairs....

Y/N;Good Morning....

Parents:Good morning sweety

BTS except vmin;Good Morning....

I smiles and sat down..

Mom;You going somewhere?

Y/N;yeah....with blackpink....

Mom;But Y/n-

Y/N;but?*taking a pancake*

Mom;Today blackpink won't come.....

Y/N;huh?Why?

Mom;Today is saturday sweety...*chuckle*Today they will visit their Family....You forgot?

Y/N;Ah...Yeh...I forgot...Maybe I can go out...I'll be bored here anyway...

Mom;Take bts with you...

wtf....is mom high....shit

Y/N;But--

Dad;Yes....take them with you....You guys can get along...

Vmin;We don't want to....

For the first time I'm thankful to them...Time for acting...

Y/N;look mom...they are not interested I don't wanna make them uncomfortable....*faking sad*

Wow...Y/n...your great

Dad;Boys....*looks at them*You don't wanna go with her?

What's with the tone.....very familiar...

Vmin;No..it's ok....We'll go...*clenching jaw*

Dad;Good....

This DaD spoiled everything...haish...a day with them....Is even worst than smell of hyunjin's fart..

(am I really saying this?when I clowned myself by messaging stupid things in ig just to gain their attetion just for a hi)?

I huffed silently and ate the rest....

TIME SKIP TO LIMO:

jungkook;what was that y/n...

Y/N;what?

Jungkook;It's ok...I don't wanna make them uncomfortable...*mocking*

Rm; too dramatic...

Y/N;well I was making it easier to you...*rolls eye*

I rolled my eyes and turn my back...so he won't see my flustered face....

A/N POV

Jimin Mind;her cheeks are looking so cute....ugh I just wanna pinch it....she is cute...But some spies do cover up by these cute innocent faces...I can't trust her...Nor will I ever....

Taehyung;Is she a toddler?...look at her drooling in sleep....

Jin;Stop it tae...she looks so cute...tbh

Jungkook;Ikr..keep your ego aside and say..sin't she cute?

J hope;Fine..she is c-cute....but I don't trust her....

Jk;why--

Rm;jk...

Jk;fine..

Y/N POV:I opened my eyes slowly feeling something wet on my lips...I touched and found SALIVA?my god....were I drroling...did bts saw me like that...It's sooo embarrassing....Ok y/n act up like nothing happened....I took a tissue from my bad and wiped my mouth....

Tae;Look a girl woke up....after drooling like a Baby

ugh this guy

Y/;like you don't...I'm 100% sure You for sure must've peed in your bed in childhood.....Or maybe....Now too...I saw your bed wet few days ago too....*shrugged*

Tae;w-what?

JK;*laughing*Hyung you peed in your p-pants?y/n have you ever peed in your bed?

Y/N;what? *clueless*

Jimin;not only pee...she might have poo---

I took a bottle on the side and threw on him...

his eyes widened

Jimin;You--

Y/N;AHHHHHHH...MIANHAEEEE

I took my bag and hid behind jk

He can protect me

Y/N;Oppa oppa protect me....

Jk;I'll my lil sis...

Jimin;YAHH

A/N; Ok let's skip now....I'm so sorry....It's late I'm sleepy...Today was a long day

TIME SKIP

I for sure enjoyed a lot....We went to eat ice creams....shopping....park....and I made them see cute disney Movie too~

It was fun...Never even in my dreams I thought I'll enjoy a day with bts....

Vmin didn't really talk to me...Jimin was annoying me....and taehyung slowly started to talk to me...but still cold...

Jungkook is so brotherly....Jin oppa too....They are so sweet..

Rm oppa suga oppa and j hope oppa....was not soo cold but still distant 

I never thought I thought I would accept Bts as my BROTHERS.....

yes I do accept them....but trust...I've trust issues....I don't trust them...But a little trust is starting to grow too...Now we are here at a fancy restaurant......eating dinner....I'm not much hungry

So I ordered steak and orange juice with some veg salad...That's enough....

I was eating when my phone  beeped indicating a notification came...I put my chopsticks down and took my phone....But My hands are stained with sauce...I'm kind of a messy eater...

JK;I'll take it for you...

Y/N;noo...It's ok...I'll...

JK;No y.n I'll--

Y/N;NO

I took a tissue and wiped my hands....

I took my phone from him and opened it....

Hope it's not that shitty guy again....

I was about to check him message when Jungkook took my phone from me??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye....

Good Night

Did you see BTS'S NEW personal  accounts...?In Instagram..

Most unique username ever-abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

LMAO