Memories in the Rain

Aniccah Azalea Park has always been treated like a princess by her father. Everything she wanted and needed was given to her. But her whole life changed when her father died, revealing a lie that he took even to his own grave. Her whole life she has been lied to by the first man in her life.

Jayden Ellis Alegre, the second most important man in her life. The man she loves and cherish. The man she wants to love for an eternity. But, what if the thing she hates the most, Jaydee ended up doing to her?

That her whole life, it will be raining lies.

~

This is the third installment of Imperfect Girls Series.

~

Imperfect Girls Series:

#1: An Oath To Take (COMPLETED)

#2: Chained to the Past (COMPLETED)

#3: Memories in the Rain (COMPLETED)

#4: SOON

~

Started: July 13, 2022
Ended: August 27, 2023

Estimated Word Count: 156,000

Warning:

This book may contain spoilers of the first and second book in the series. If you don't want to get spoiled, I recommend for you to start in the first book.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is and has always been a crime.

I don't allow anyone to translate, edit, or put into other websites my stories without my permission. Please, let me know first before you make any move. Thank you.

My other social media accounts:

• Twitter: zxantlyx
• Facebook: Yen WP
• Backup WP Account: seathernyen
• Instagram: zxantlyx

Copyrights © 2022

All Rights Reserved.

zχαnтℓуχ