"It's okay Eri, I'll make him vanish without the death. He won't take me to since he won't die. It's okay, just," Izuku boops eri's nose. "Poof!" He chuckles. "But brother," Eri pleads. "What will happen to you? It will hurt you! I don't want you to get hurt! When we were home and you were sick- father said you were okay- but, but, you looked so bad! I had to check you were alive because... because you looked so damaged."

Izuku sighs. He brings the girl into an embrace cradling the back of her head and back. "I'm so sorry. No child should have to do that. No child should have to mature and understand like you do. I wish you didn't have to be dragged into this but I can't go without knowing you'll be okay. I've been sick for a long time, and father has kept me suffering since. He's being selfish and possessive of me and it's not fair to anyone. I'll stop him for us. I'll make a world where you'll be safe and can do whatever you dream." Izuku says softly. His smile never breaking yet the pain it holds is immeasurable. He would never want to leave Eri alone. But if it's to protect her? Then without question.

He really has no choice. His hands are tied. He has to help Eri and Aizawa. And maybe just maybe along the way he'll become free. He'll be able to let it all go, and walk away with no baggage.

"I can't leave without saying goodbye to you. You're my most precious thing in my life." Izuku says green eyes dulled. Eri pulls back shaking. "Goodbye? I knew it. Where are you going? Why would you go?" She asks panicking.

Izuku does his best to sooth her. Taking her shaking hands in his own. He holds them together and presses them against his chest.

"I'm going to fix everything."

Eri tries to understand. She really does. She tries to use everything she's learnt to understand what her brother is saying but she's still only child. Only seven years old at that. And there are things she just won't understand until she's older. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't give anything to understand it now. She wants to know- needs to know where her brother is going. Then, maybe then she could stop him.

"I'll have to leave you here where you're safe. I'll send Tomura to you when I find him okay? He will protect you. I have to take Mr. Aizawa with me for a bit, but I promise you'll be safe here. Aizawa will come back with big brother."

"But what about my other brother?" Eri asks sniffing.

Izuku places a hand to the girls cheek and smiles warmly. "Eri, listen to your brother okay, he and I love you very much, he was hurt by father like us. He will protect you and keep you safe. He can do what I can't. He can explain to you why I can't be here."

"Izu-nii!" Eri cries clutching onto the boy. "I love you eri, I love you so much. You are going to help so many people with your quirk. I'll make sure you can grow up in a world where you are safe."

Eri's face falls and Izuku can feel the affect on his heart. He really hates this. But he's running out of time. As much as he wants to stay here with Eri forever, to forget the outside world and just hide, he can't.

"Don't be sad okay?" Izuku says bringing the girl into a tight hug. He rubs a soothing hand up and down the girls back. The way he has so many nights. "I need you to be brave for me." He whispers. "Can you be brave?"

Izuku pulls back to see Eri nodding. Her red eyes are glossy and her cheeks are tinted pink. "I can brother, but your eyes seem so scared. You don't want to leave I can see it. Is it because it's hard to fix this problem? Why dose it sound like you won't come back?" Izuku shivers at the words. Eri really hit the nail in the head. "Oh my baby..." Izuku smiles kindly holding back all other emotions. He can't crumble in front of Eri. He can't show a strong emotion, not yet. "Can you promise you won't leave here? Remember what I said, there might come a time where you need to run and I won't be able to follow you?"