💜To You💜

"When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you"

Author's Pov

"H.. His touch was very b...bad and pai..painful.. "

Jungkook felt like someone had snatched away his soul out from his body aggressively hearing those words to came out from her mouth in a slow shivering voice and feeling her grip to tightened around his body.

"H.. He.. He was very very bad... He lied to me about you being there in that room... "

He heard her trembling voice who had snuggled her face into his chest tightly while quivering in his arms terribly and Jungkook just felt like his blood started drenching from his body processing her each and every word.

"He s..said very bad things to me and then tried to t... touch me inappropriately...he was very very bad...... "

As soon as those words escaped from her mouth where as her silent tears turned into sobbing, he came to his senses... The type of sense which made him to crossed every level of rationality and mercy where as the sound of her whimpering and feeling her shivering so abruptly, he lost every single inch of sanity..

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her firmly , covering almost her whole back with his large, huge arms without even carrying now 100's of questionable eyes were looking at them there ..

But he didn't care, he never did because the only thing which ever mattered to him was her and only her, her safety, her protection, her happiness, every single thing related to her and only her.. Because for once he could forget his own breathing but not about her...

He caged her quivering body tightly in his embrace, engulfing her completely into his secure and protective warmness and the only word that came out from his sealed lips was.

"Who....? "

And as soon as that word fell from his mouth, he felt her grip to tightened more around him, if possible, almost trying to hide herself into him in fear which he understood clearly.

"M.. Mr Park.... "

His ears got penetrated with that name when they heard it coming out from her mouth in a mumbling voice against chest. Jungkook's arms turned more firm around her where as his eyes turned more venomously darker . His jaw got clenched terribly making his adam's apple to popped out and each and every single person stood there turned startled by watching his inner demeanor possessing over his whole self in every possible way.

"Krys...... " Taehyung spoke tensed while trying to walked closer to them who was standing beside Jungkook and heard each and everything but got halted in his steps when he saw Jungkook to extended his arm to him , indicating him to stopped at his place.

Taehyung got his action and stood stir at his place on the other hand Jungkook's gaze turned more gloomy with each growing second while holding her in his cage until his gaze darted towards the person coming inside that place from the direction she came..

"Mr Park.... " Taehyung spoke bewildered watching him entering into that place like nothing happened which made Taehyung to gritted his teeth and stormed towards him and then grabbed his collar.

"The hell you tried to do with Krystal..? " Taehyung groaned while clutching his collar more aggressively which made that man to scoffed at him

"What I did with her?" Mr Park said more like a question and then pushed Taehyung away forcefully and settled his collar and glared at Taehyung.