💜Losing You💜

"I wont breath until you
Just tell me everything's alright
I am not scared of loosing this
I'm afraid of losing you"

Author's Pov

Krystal gulped hard watching those darken oceanic eyes which were staring at her a little coldly and than her eyes went to his tuxedo where she found her precious coffee leaving a beautiful stain on it and ruining it completely... . ..

She cursed herself in her mind and immediately bowed and apologized.

"I am sorry sir.. I am really very sorry.. " She stated bowing at him getting nervous a little until

"You naive girl don't you know how to use your eyes while walking... "

Krystal took her head upward and saw a woman who was standing behind that man to barked at her while glaring angrily.

"You ruined his coat, do you even know how expens.... "

"Excuse me.... " Krystal stated getting a little annoyed the way that woman talked with her because Krystal didn't like anyone bashing on her when she didn't do something intentionally.

"I apologized to him miss for my mistake but I didn't do it purposely. I was walking when my phone started ringing so in urgency I tried to take it out from my pocket and than unintentionally my coffee fell on his coat. I didn't want to ruin his coat and I apologized for it... " Krystal snapped at that woman who was giving her death stares.

"Do you even know who he is...You..?"

"First of all I have a name which is definitely not you and secondly I don't want to be disrespectful but I don't know who he is because that's not my job to find out about every people living in this world because it would be little impossible for me to remember 7 billion people's names and their identity... "

Krystal barked at that woman making her to fumed up in anger and she was again ready to retorted back but..

"It's ok Miss Jung  .. "

Krystal's eyes trailed from that woman to that owner of that husky and deep voice and she found that man to gazed at her but now with a little amount of amusement in his eyes..

"And your apology is accepted Miss Wilson.... "

Krystal's eyes widened hearing him realising he knew her name but how until

"Well I too find it difficult to remember the names of 7 billion people living in this earth but I can definitely read the name of those people who are wearing their identity card.. "

Krystal's eyes turned more big at his reply and than she looked down to her company's identity card where her name was written in bold letters making her to gulped and looked upward and her breathing hitched watching the corner of his lips to tugged upward a little as he again stated

"But next time be careful otherwise who knows you might get hurt when you again going to get bumped into someone Miss Wilson... "

"Nobody is capable enough of  hurting her till I am here Mr Kim.. "

Her beautiful bluish eyes diverted  from him towards the direction that voice came from and her heart beat halted watching the owner of that voice who was gazing at her with his alluring dark brown orbs.

"Mr Jeon.... "

Krystal heard that man speaking making Jungkook to walked towards them and than gave than man a professional smile which the man returned by extending his hand for a shake.