💜I Punish You💜

(A/n: Watch the above given link of the video for blessing your eyes 😏 , video credit goes to its rightful owner.Enjoy :)

"I punish you
As I cast myself and turn into another,
A play between two lovers"

Author's Pov

"And I am insanely in love with this beautiful child and her childishness... "

His lips pressed against her as he whispered those words to her which made her heart to skipped a beat.

And her entire body tingled when she felt his lips to devoured her passionately yet without losing its tenderness which made her toes to curled up. So without wasting further time, she did what her heart needed her to do . She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back because for her, he and his closeness to her was her everything and she didn't need anything or anyone if he was with her.

Feeling her responding back, he firmly cupped her face as their kiss heated up more with in a moment when his tongue gently slided inside her mouth which she allowed him gladly and than their tongues collided with each other and her face wore a dark shade of pink feeling his mouth's warmth which made her to trailed her hands from his neck to his hairs which she clutched them while loosing herself completely into him.

They devoured each other's mouth like their entire life depended on it and they were dying to feel each other's warmth which was true specially for her because she craved him, his touch everything thing about him for her and only her and in return he desired every inch of her existence for himself, only for him.

He kissed her so intensely like he was giving his everything to her and she knew in return he desired every inch of her which she would let him to have gladly.. Their mouth continued to pleasure each other and finally he stopped when he saw her slightly gasping .

He broke the kiss and looked at her beautiful flushed cheeks and calm closed eyes where as her breathing was faster because of their heated up moment. He continued to gaze at her face like he was staring at his whole world and than he saw her to slowly opened her eyes and looked straight into him.

They both gazed deep into each other's eyes until he saw her alluring eyes to again filled up with tears which made his heart to clutched.

"Jungkook why I am not like other normal girls..? "

She asked him with her teary broken voice.

"Why I am like this.? "

Her question made him to felt like someone stabbed him harshly inside his chest and it turned more painful when a lone tear rolled down from her eyes.

"Why I am so immature...? "

"No you're not... " He cutted her words and than wiped her tears softly.

"You're not immature my desire instead I am a terrible person to said all those things to you because having a beautiful and innocent heart doesn't make you immature not at all and you taught me that today.. "

He spoke and than placed a tender kiss on her forehead

"Using your heart more than your mind doesn't make you an immature person Krystal because it makes you virtuous and heavenly which exactly you're.. My desire.

And I am so blessed that I have someone like you in my life who loves me so virtuously and I promise I am going to keep that virtuous love in my heart and going to caged that beautiful lover in my arms for forever. "

He said with his deep yet gentle voice which made a soft smile to crept on her face. He too smiled watching her and pecked her lips

"And once again I am so sorry for saying those rude things and behaving so badly with you I am so sorry I am an idiot.. " He uttered and than raised his hand to smacked himself but she held his wrist and stopped him in the middle.