💜I Crave You💜

"That boy's got my heart in a silver cage
Why can't you want me like the other boys do?
They stare at me while I crave you"

Author's Pov

The shining and gleaming rays of sunlight entered through the glass window and fell on her beautiful closed eyes making her to slowly opened her oceanic blue orbs. She yawned and stretched her body but her eyes widened when she felt two strong arms wrapped around her torso . She tossed her head to look at the owner of those hands and her heart skipped a beat watching his ethereal and peaceful sleeping face.

And than she recalled what happened last night, a blush crept on her face remembering and realising she was still completely naked under the duvet with him, colliding their bodies in every possible way. But it didn't bother her a little instead it made her more happy and her heart to got a beautiful and euphoric sensation feeling his body's warmness and closeness. She was feeling like , her entire world was holding her in his alluring embrace.

She stared at his peacefully calm and sleepy face and a beautiful smile crept on her face realising he was looking like a cute and little baby who was sleeping peacefully while holding his favorite teady bear. A beautiful and cute bunny, her baby bunny..

She softly giggled recollecting her own thoughts.. But than her eyes widened when she saw him shifting and movement of his eyelids. She panicked and closed her eyes again pretending to sleep because she was embarassed to face him like this so she decided to pretend to be sleeping.

Jungkook opened his eyelids slowly and a heartwarming smile appeared on his face when his gaze fell on her, his everything.. His Beautiful Desire.
He smiled and than slowly leaned nearer to her face and than pecked her forehead and stated softly with his morning raspy voice.

"A very beautiful morning to my most beautiful Desire.. "

Her heart tingled hearing his precious words and she felt her cheeks to heated up but she decided not to wake up and face him. Jk smiled gently because first he thought she was in her deep sleep but than he found her closed eyelids to slowly quivering indicating she was wake but pretended to be sleep.

A smirk crept on his face watching her cute acting and he too decided to play along but now in his own way. He grinned and again got nearer to her face and huskily whispered.

"Hmmmm....you were calling me a baby bunny ...Now look who is sleeping like a little cute baby.. "

She mentally frowned hearing his words and how desperately she wanted to reply back but couldn't but scoffed inside her brain where as her beautiful lips twitched a little in annoyance making him smirked more.

He got more closer to her ear and than exhaled heavily making her entire naked body to shivered feeling his warm breath on her exposed neck. He smiled in satisfaction watching her shuddering in his embrace which was his intention.

He slowly got up and than hovered over her placing his both hands beside her shoulders. He stared at her closed eyes wherever as her entire body started tingling feeling him. He smirked watching her quivering pink lips and leaned closer to her ear.

"Thanks to my Goodness that you're still sleeping because we have a lot of last night's unfinished business to take care off "

She gulped hard hearing his words and her body trembled beneath him when he gently licked her ear lobe and huskily groaned.

"I hope you remember what happened last night and what I said to help you in helping in getting your...you know na what my desire.. "

Her entire face heated up hearing his words and his grin became more big feeling her cheeks heat on his..