A lot of the students, and other teachers were happy to have me back, even the principal was happy to have me back, so I settled in straight away. 

So yeah, that's my life at the moment, just trying to keep myself busy and occupied by doing the things I love.....

The doorbell rings bringing me out of my daydream. I groan, getting up and walking over to the front door, yanking it open to reveal Ariana standing there, which makes me smile. 

"Hey." I say and she gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Hey girl, how are you?"

"I've been better." I groan and she nods, walking past me and into the house while I shut the door, before joining her on the couch.

"Well how about we go out to a club tonight? You need to have some fun, girl." Ariana says and I sigh.

"You're not gonna take no for an answer are you?"

"Nope." Ariana says with a smile.

"Alright, fine." I say groaning and Ariana laughs.

"We're leaving at 9pm okay?" She says and I nod, then sigh. 

"Do we really have to, I can't be bothered I spent all day marking my year 12's P.E sac, and I'm kind of exhausted." 

"Alright fine, we don't have to go." She says and I smile at her.

"Anyways, how's it going with you and Caleb?"

"Good actually. He treats me like a queen." She says which makes me smile.

"As he should."

"And he's really romantic, which is surprising."

"It's always the ones you least expect." I say with a laugh and she nods.

"Literally. I'm glad you set me up with him."

"And I'm glad you've finally found happiness." I say and she smiles.

"No, I really appreciate it Tahls. Caleb has been the best thing that has happened to me."

"Aww now that's adorable."

"Well it's true." She says and I smile. "Besides I still ship you with Aaron."

"Aaron? Please no, he's a good mate."

"Why Tahls? He cares for you, makes you laugh and is a good bloke. Perfect for you."

"I'm not dating another one of my brother's friends, look how the first one turned out."

"But this one might be different."

"I doubt it." I say and she sighs.

"See, you're not even giving it a chance, you're shutting it down straight away."

"Because I value my friendship with Aaron and I don't want that to go down the gurgler."

"I guess you do have a point, but you never know unless you try it."

"Don't be ridiculous Ari, I am not getting with Aaron." I say and she sighs.

"Alright fine, you can kiss your dream of becoming an AFL WAG goodbye."

"I have a brother that plays AFL, I think that's enough."

"You sure? The WAG life is pretty good, look at Em for instance." She says and I nod, sighing.

"Em's living every girl's dream right now, married to the one and only Marcus Bontempelli."

"I guess she is, but I don't know if that life is for me."

"Maybe it is, I can see you driving a Range Rover with your four kids, taking them to school before stopping at the coffee shop to catch up with some of the Mum's, before going to the gym and coming home to do some housework, then going to pick up the kids again wearing all your designer clothes."

"That does sound lovely."

"See, most girls want that life."

"You're right." I say picking up my phone and scrolling through Instagram, before putting it down on the couch again.

My phone is out of my hand for about 5 seconds before it vibrates. I flip it over and see that I've received a message from the person I least expected to get a message from right now...

"Hey! it's been a while... You wanna catch up or something?" And my heart drops....

***

I was gonna say, you're all gonna hate me for leaving it on another cliffhanger, but you all probably have worked out who the text message is from HAHA - it's kind of obvious now. 

But if you don't know, don't stress, the next update will be out soon. 

I will be updating once a week whilst I'm still writing the story, then the updates will become more frequent! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! 

Remember to vote and comment xx