Chapter 21

River's pov-

" You're so fucking wet." I grunted as Salah bounced up and down on my dick. As she bounced the water splashed around us and went over the edge of the hot tub.

" I need to cum." she panted. I reached around her neck and pulled the string to her bikini top. It came undone and I ripped it off of her. I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth, earning a whine of pleasure from her.

" Cum whenever you need to." I told her, she'd been so good for me lately I figured I'd reward her. I moaned with her as she came. The feeling of her pussy tightening and convulsing around me made me weak in the knees.

" Fuck angel, you're such a good little slut." I said, wrapping my fist in her hair and tugging her head back, exposing her neck. I leaned in and started kissing and sucking on her neck, leaving my mark.

" I want you to cum inside me." she moaned. My dick twitched at the thought. I pulled her off of me and bent her over the edge of the hot tub. I pushed down on her back so her ass was pushed out.

" Look at this pretty little pussy." I leaned down and licked her slit. She moaned and pushed her hips back into me. I stood back up and slapped the head of my cock against her clit a few times.

I lined myself up at her entrance before slamming into her. Her body lurched forward from the force of my thrust and she let out a loud moan.

" Does my little whore like daddy's cock pounding into her?" I asked in a gruff tone as I continued to fuck her roughly. When she didn't respond I roughly smacked her ass, " I asked you a question." I gritted out. I could feel my release quickly building up.

" Yes, I love your cock pounding into me." she whimpered.

" Ohhh- ugnh, fuck daddy." she said in a high pitch moan as she came around me, triggering my own release.

" Fuckkk, Salah." I groaned loudly, pulling out and cumming all over her cunt. Once I was done I scooped my cum up on my fingers and fucked it into her.

She grinded her hips into my fingers. " Do you like daddy's cum inside of you, angel?" I asked, " Yes,daddy." she said in a breathy tone.

I finally pulled my fingers out and brought them up to her lips. Without me saying anything she opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers. " Such a good whore." I grunted. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and sat her up.

" Are you okay, beautiful?" I asked, brushing her hair out of her face. Her face was red and she was breathing heavily. She let her body rest on mine, " Can you hold me?" she asked quietly.

Without hesitation I pulled her into me and held her tightly. Was I too rough on her? " Love, are you alright? Was I too rough? Did I hurt you?" I asked worriedly.

She shook her head, " Just tired." she mumbled, snuggling her face into my chest.

The hot tub was warm but it was also snowing out. Little snowflakes landed in Salah's hair and on her face and eyelashes. I picked her up and carried her out of the hot tub, taking her back into the warm house.

I took her into the shower and we washed the chlorine off of our bodies. Salah had her back to my chest and her ass against my groin, her body flush against mine. I let my hands run all over her body, soaping her up as she stood there contently.

" Are you sure you're okay?" I asked and she nodded weakly, her head resting against my shoulder. I'm starting to get a little worried. Maybe I've been pushing her too much. She's been so tired lately.

I finished washing us both up before getting out of the shower. Salah walked sluggish back into the bedroom. She dried herself off and climbed into the bed. I did the same, not bothering to put clothes on. I pulled her body into mine, so I was spooning her.