"And what about money?" Yeosang asked, wary of the fact that he drains a lot of money for his training already. "Don't worry about that, we still have plenty left from Jaehyun. We have connections to help us, we can do favours for them to get more. And I was thinking of maybe growing and selling drugs just as a steady source of income in the background in the future when we have more people in our group," Hongjoong casually declared.

"Drug trafficking...as a background job? Joong, you have officially lost your mind," Seonghwa scoffed. "I thought he already lost it long ago..." Yeosang mumbled under his breath.

"For now let's concentrate on building our team while looking for Jangmi," he shouted one last time, having heard both remarks made by his teammates but choosing to ignore them for once.

And that brings the three of them to the present day.

"Hwa! I got a lead! I got a lead!" is the screaming which snaps Seonghwa out of his concentrated state. He lifts his eyes from his book and his eyes focus on the sight of Hongjoong leaping into the room with the most bright and genuine smile.

This is something Seonghwa knows is rare and he doesn't hesitate to put his book down.

"A lead?" he questions while standing up too. His friend jumps in his spot, also attracting the attention of the curious Yeosang who walks in after.

"I was talking around to people and one of them said they go to school with a girl that is Jangmi's age and is known to move houses very often," he excitedly speeds. "She didn't tell me the girl's name but I found where she lives by wandering around that town and I think I know where her house is!" he exclaims.

Seonghwa's eyes widen and he instantly rushes to his shoes. "What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" he laughs too, growing excited with his friend. Hongjoong doesn't waste any more time and also shoves his feet into his shoes.

"You mean to tell me that you stalked your lead?" Yeosang gasps from the side. Seonghwa giggles. "Hongjoong will do anything to find his sister," he reminisces. Hongjoong doesn't even notice anything around him and rushes out the front door, Seonghwa following.

"Lock up the house! We'll hopefully be back before tomorrow," Seonghwa calls out to Yeosang before jumping into the car. Yeosang feels a little shaken by the sudden energy in the house, but shrugs it off and locks the door.

Seonghwa drives the two of them carefully, and Hongjoong won't stop talking beside him about Jangmi. Seonghwa is all too used to these little rants, finding it adorable in a weird way.

"What if she's taller than me now? No it can't be, she's only sixteen. But what if she forgot me? No, she wouldn't..." he worries. "Don't stress, the drive is three hours and you'll tire yourself out with all that worrying," Seonghwa shakes his head.

The boys listen to music for the entire drive, having small conversations in the middle as well before they arrive to the town.

Seonghwa parks and raises an eyebrow. "When did you come all the way here before?" he wonders. "That day you were training Yeosang, I didn't want to disturb you so I came here myself."

Seonghwa's heart warms and he smiles. Perhaps Hongjoong doesn't know how much his words mean to Seonghwa right now but he still feels warm.

They get out of the car and Seonghwa looks around at all the identical houses, wondering how Hongjoong even found the right one.

But still, Hongjoong dashes to the front of one house with certainty and gets hyper. "Wait in the car, I'll return after meeting with her," he whispers to his friend. Seonghwa shakes his head again with a laugh and walks back to the car.