22

4th November
2005

Seonghwa and Hongjoong sit at the table in their room together and have a page and two pens with them.

"If we maybe climb through the window they won't see us coming," Hongjoong suggests. Seonghwa hums in acknowledgment and draws an arrow on the paper at a window on the drawing of a house.

The two boys decided to instantly start planning their vengeful ambush on MX as soon as they saw the video. They put the CD back where they got it from, doing their best to put the package together again but made sure to scratch up the CD before they did. They decided to not let Jaehyun see, or else he'd stop them from carrying out their plan.

So far the man has not suspected anything and the boys are hiding this plan from him. They have gathered weapons secretly and plan on killing Hoseok together. They already know that the main MX house does not contain too many members, but now it's just a matter of entrance route.

The paper in front of the boys has a sloppy drawing of the MX house made by Hongjoong, and a bunch of arrows pointing to potential entrance points.

"But how will we get through the top window? We're not tall at all," Seonghwa wonders. Hongjoong bursts into laughter and shakes his head. "Obviously I meant the downstairs window," he explains.

Seonghwa doesn't even smile, his lips set into a straight line. "The window is too dangerous then. Why don't we just run in through the front door and open fire?"

Hongjoong glances between Seonghwa's raged face and his tightening grip on his pen. The younger boy places a hand over Seonghwa's. "We need to get out of there alive afterwards, dear Hwa!"

"Then let's sneak through the bathroom at night and catch Hoseok off guard that way. He'll be asleep by then," Hongjoong suggests while scribbling the plan onto the page. Seonghwa observes Hongjoong concentrating hard as he can for this plan and he finds a fresh feeling towards the boy.

Gratitude.

Shivers speed through his spine at the thought. He's feeling thankful to his kidnapper. But right now he doesn't seem like a kidnapper anymore. Seonghwa is no longer trying to run away, and he surprisingly doesn't feel distressed from Hongjoong's presence. 

He has nowhere to go anymore. He has no one to go to, no one to rely on, no one to call home. No one except for Hongjoong at this point.

The idea of relying on Hongjoong this much makes Seonghwa's skin crawl. He gets the gut feeling that Hongjoong is not a good influence and not the right person to get close to.

But he can't deny the way his heart feels at ease around the other boy, even if he hates it. The fact that Hongjoong is going so far to help Seonghwa get revenge isn't helping either.

"So do you agree or not?"

Seonghwa snaps out of his trance and notices Hongjoong staring straight at him. "Oh, yes let's go with that," he agrees. Hongjoong lets out a sigh of relief and folds the paper, stuffing it into his pocket. "Let's go tonight then!"

Seonghwa nods and stands up. He heads to his wardrobe and stares at his clothes blankly. Even if he can't wipe that gang out completely tonight, at least Hoseok must die. Just like how he brutally murdered Seonghwa's uncle and aunt.

Night falls and the two boys bid Jaehyun goodnight. However, as soon as they're in their room, their lights stay on and their wardrobe doors fly open. Both of them change into plain black clothes and gear themselves with some daggers. Hopefully these will be enough. If they bring guns, their agility will be only halved.