Closing the argument with that he walked away without a spare glance at her.

I shivered hearing that last sentence.

Shay still visibly angry, sat back down on the bench.

"Wanna tell your friend what happened?" I sat down next to her.

"He's impossible."

I shook from the cold and my teeth chattered, but I had to see this through. "He said you didn't want to compromise and you said you didn't want to do something. Tell me what did he propose you do?"

"He.." She struggled with words. "He wants me to pose." She suddenly seemed very embarrassed by this. "He said the next date we should do something that felt more personal and honest and he suggested photography. I pose and he takes pictures."

I had no defense against the laughter that left my throat.

Shay did not seem happy about me laughing.

"I'm sorry that is just wow.." I covered my face trying to stop myself from laughing.

I could understand this approach of his. I told him to do something that felt familiar to her and yet would make her uncomfortable. To come up with this genius plan, even I'm impressed.

When I finally calmed down I took a deep breath and looked at her. "And why don't you want to do this? You're a professional model for god's sake. You do this all the time."

"It's just...weird." She cleared her throat. "I feel awkward posing in front of him."

Ohoo. Awkward you say?

"I don't want him taking bad pictures of me." She quickly came up with another excuse.

"I doubt he'd take bad pictures of you." I took her hand in mine. "Is it possible you don't want to take pictures in front of him cause he makes you self-conscious?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said bit irritated.

"Well he likes you and observes you closely and maybe you're scared he might change his mind or say something. And while normally you wouldn't care, you care what he has to say because you started developing feelings?"

I was throwing baits, but that seemed to put her in thought.

"I.." She paused. "I um."

She was speechless and I was having the time of my life. Oh my god.. Could she...was she actually developing feelings?

Her face went pale and she turned towards me in shock. "Are you saying Luca was right? That's actually a good date plan and might work?"

"Um.."

She grabbed my shoulders. "Why didn't you stop me when I acted out like this?"

"I tried to calm.."

She shook me. "I can't go back now! I just said I won't regret it!!!!"

 She let out an irritated sigh. "Ugh he is probably so smug right now thinking he won."

"I assure you, he doesn't think that."

She stopped shaking me but continued with her panic.

I smiled amongst her worry. "Congrats."

"For what?" She stopped shaking me.

"You might actually prove your parents wrong. The mind can control the heart."

She blinked twice getting that thought through her head. "Oh great. Just great." She stomped her leg. "All I know is I'm not gonna say anything to him. I'm not going to let him get his way."