The day she told me about the babies (baby at the time) we talked for ages, and we made it clear that we would just have a baby together. Although I've rethought my choices of asking her to be my girlfriend but I just haven't and I probably won't.

"But you just go down on her? have sex with her and let her suck you off?" he arches a brow.

"Erm... yes, we both seem okay with that," I shrug.

"Boys," Simon comes into our hallway. "Are you almost ready? where are the others?"

"I don't know," I shrug. In seconds, Liam and Zayn come out the same room, Zayn wiping his hands on his jeans, Liam licking his lips. They halt what they were doing when they saw us.

"Erm, L-Liam was just, helping me with getting a girl," Zayn clears his throat. I flick my eyes between them and furrow my brows.

"Okay well, where the fuck is Louis?" Simon looks at Harry first.

"I don't know," he surrenders.

"Well, go find him, I need to talk to you all," he says.

Harry rolls his eyes and walks into his room. There was a muffled conversation going on, stuff I couldn't hear but I knew they were talking. Harry comes out the room, closing the door behind him.

"He's peeing," he gives a blunt look. Simon huffs and I watch Liam and Zayn side eye each other. Louis comes out the room in a black shirt, jeans and vans. He cracks his knuckles and sees us all standing here.

"Did someone die?" he murmured, watching us all staring at him.

"I need to talk to you," Simon says. "Eleanor and Taylor are flying into the Australia and should be here tomorrow morning, meaning you and Harry have to stop sharing a room," he said. Harry's face drops and Louis looks down. "I've been lenient with you guys in the same room, but they're coming and spending the rest of the tour with us,"

"What?" Harry whines. "I don't even like Taylor, she's obsessed with me and I hate it!" he complains.

"I don't care, you have to act like you're obsessed with her too," he says.

"That's harder said then done, all she wants is me," he continues to whine.

"We'll get used to it, she's your girlfriend now, no more kissing either," he points. "Louis, do you have anything to complain about?" he sighs.

"I...um," he looks down. The sudden mood change made me just feel so much worse about their beards. I knew Harry didn't like Taylor from when they "broke up" last year and I knew Louis didn't really mind Eleanor because they used to be friends. He looks at Harry with his lip in his teeth. Harry rolls his eyes and huffs, crossing his arms.

"I want you guys to go out, be seen by fans and paps and make sure you are seen kissing," Simon points out, Louis nods but Harry sighs u happily. "Let's go, before we are late," Simon mutters, all of us following him down the hall and to the elevator.

Liam Payne
I was never one to be gay. I never thought myself as gay. But what happened before we got to the show today was...weird.

Zayn gave me a fucking hand job and I sucked him off.

We were just in my hotel room, talking about everything that's been going on and the kiss kind of just happened. I don't know who leaned in first or who got hard first, it was a shock to both of us.

We haven't said anything to each other since and it's so awkward now. I think Niall suspects something between us because he keeps looking at us weirdly. As we walked out of the room, green, blue and brown eyes were on us making me feel uncomfortable as Zayn was wiping his hands and I was wiping my mouth.