Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon

Začít od začátku

"Are you nervous, Master?" Photon asked me. "You are facing the legendary Duelist after all."

"Of course I am." I smiled at him. "But I won't let that stop me."

"You sure had confident about yourself. I like that." Tachyon joined in with troubled expression. "But how about Yuya?"

"I'm aware of that." I replied. "So far, Yuya is doing good. He has his own Dueling Style even though he still had that unhealthy smile philosophy. But I hope my scolding is enough to make him realize his mistake."

Photon and Tachyon nodded and just then, a bellboy opened my door's room.

"Hello." He bowed, a sign of respect.

"Hi." I greeted back as I picked up my Duel Disk. "Is it time already?"

"We still have extra time until your Exhibition Match." He told me. "However, since you have been chosen to challenge The King, you also have a perk of choosing your own D-Wheel."

I had a wide grin over my face. "Okay then. Lead the way."

He nodded and slowly we made our ways towards Garage.

"This place is huge." I noted, astonished as I looked at Garage with all different types of D-Wheels.

"That's everyone's reaction when they see this place for first time."

A voice spoke as I turned around and gasped in shock. Person who said that wore a white and blue jacket with a yellow trim and front pockets, a blue t-shirt with a large white stripe placed horizontally, blue jeans, and a pair of blue-outlined white sneakers. He wore a cap and had blue hair and his eyes were indigo.

"Bruno?!" I thought at seeing Yusei's Accel Synchro teacher in front of me. "He also here too?!"

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned. "You spaced out for a while."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." We shook hands. "My name is Mizael."

"I'm Bruno. Pleased to meet you." He looked at selection of his D-Wheels. "So which one would you like to use? Keep in mind that you can only use one during the duration of the Tournament, so chose wisely."

"I wish to have white and gold D-Wheel with newest version of Skyline 50-Acceleration Chip. Also with four cyclinder 1000CC liquid cooler engine, six-speed cassete-type transmission and double suspension. I also want it to have compact chassis, and ABS brakes, and-"

At this point of my statement both Bruno and Bellboy's jaw dropped in astonishment as I continued.

"Wow." Bruno seemed impressed. "You sure know much about D-Wheel."

"Not really." I rubbed my head in embarassment. This engine I request is based from Yamaha YZR M1. I'm not a motorcycle expert mind you. Just a MotoGP fans.

"Well, I have something that matches the description." He walked to a computer and began typing. Soon, floor open up as my eyes widened at the D-Wheel. It was a freaking YUSEI's D-Wheel! But colored white and gold, just like I asked.

"What do you-"

"Definitely my taste. I take it." I said quickly, getting a giggle from Bruno.

"Very well." D-Wheel retreated itself back into the ground as Bruno handed me a mix of white and gold Riding Suit and some other things.

"This is your Riding Suit, and Wrist Dealer." He began explaining. "For protection. I advice you to wear a Riding Suit. As for Wrist Dealer, it used specificly in Riding Duels. It replaces your Duel Disk during Riding Duels and it is also used as a Card Hostler. So be sure to wear it all times. Helmet will be ready just before your Duel starts."