𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑

Почніть із самого початку

Remus lifted Callisto and followed Sirius as they all ran to the opposite direction. He glanced down at the girl, relief washing over him as he realized the convulsing had now slightly subsided. He had heard of many witches and wizards that faced long-life issues with their mobility, just by getting hit with the curse once. Lily broke the lock of a door with her wand and motioned for all of them to get inside, closing the door shut behind them.

"FUCK!" Sirius yelled loudly, kicking the nearest desk. "I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM! I SWEAR I-"

"Not the time, Padfoot!" James warned, pacing up and down the room anxiously. "Are you all okay?"

A scratch was on his forehead, blood oozing out of it and staining his glasses. James took them off and wiped the crimson off with the end of his shirt, knowing very well the wound was going to scar. Sirius had multiple small cuts on his arms from the statue exploding, and he was limping, while Lily was clutching on her stomach. One stray spell had hit her and she could already feel the bruise forming. Getting hit in the stomach was not a nice experience, that much she now knew. Remus was the most intact out of all of them, only a scratch on his eyebrow had opened from one of the spells and a bit of blood was smeared on his cheek. Callisto on the other hand was sickly pale, her teeth chattering as she struggled to make out cohesive words.

"Callisto," James repeated. "Are you okay?"

"She just got hit by the cruciatus curse, Prongs! How do you think she is?" Remus hissed, his eyes narrowing. "What the hell happened, huh? What the fuck were you all doing here?!"

"We heard Avery talking with Carrow about a plan, so we followed them." Lily said, treating James' cut. "They saw us and it all got fucked after that..."

"Let me down." Callisto mumbled, looking up at Remus.

"Listo-"

"I said let me down!" The girl hissed, her jaw clenched. Remus hesitantly let her down on the floor, ready to catch her in case she fell. Callisto's balance faltered, but she steadied herself by holding onto the large, black closet stuck on the wall.

It wouldn't take much for her to realize how big of a mistake that was.

The closet was stuck on the wall for a reason, and that reason was that any type of movement could awaken something only found in nightmares. When Callisto steadied herself on the closet, she had disrupted the very same thing Albus Dumbledore was trying to keep dormant for all eternity.

Callisto hadn't noticed the black mist seeping through the creaks of the closet until she saw her friends' terrified faces. She immediately stumbled away from the closet, Remus pulling her closer to him. There was no avail though, because the mist was already spreading in the room no matter how quickly Lily hurried to the door. 

Callisto could feel the fear in her chest rising as the mist surrounded her. She closed her eyes, trying to fight back the tears, only that when she opened them she wasn't in the abandoned classroom.

"The primal form of this spell is what many of you know as 'Stupefy'." Igor Karkaroff's voice filled the classroom, his hawk-like eyes raking over the silent students.

Callisto looked around her, a brief wave of relief cursing over her as she realized her friends were still with her and Remus' arms were still wrapped around her. That relief wore off fast once she remembered that somehow, they were all in Durmstrang.

"Now, can anyone tell me who created the spell?" Igor continued, setting his glasses on the desk. "Anyone? Not even Miss Claire?"

"What is happening?" Lily asked, panic evident in her voice. "Callie, what is going on?!"
"I don't know..." Callisto murmured, all color draining from her face. "I-I don't know. This has happened before, I-"