"Bub are you okay? It smells like vomit in here."

I sigh. Now or never I guess. I come out of the bathroom "Yeah I'm okay. Can I show you guys something?"

They share a confused look before both nodding and holding out their arms. I grab their arms and think about this last weekend when I took a pregnancy test while Hoseok was out. And then to my doctors appointment two days ago and the image of our pup on the sonogram.

I let go of their arms and it takes a second for their eyes to clear up. They both stare at me for a second and I can see the wheels turning.

"Sunshine....."

"Yes?"

"Are you? Is all of that real?"

I nod "Yes."

He steps forward and reaches for me and I let him, taking note that Changkyun is still silent. Hoseok touches my stomach softly "There is a pup in here?" Hoseok asks for confirmation.

I nod "Yes there is."

Hoseok goes from serious to happy, a smile breaking across his face and he hugs me tight "We're gonna be dads."

"Yes Hope you are going to be dads."

He kisses across my face making me giggle but I gently push him away and look over to Changkyun "Changkyun? Are you okay?"

His head snaps over to us and he looks panicked "How? You and Hoseok haven't ever spent a lined up heat and rut with each other."

"My best guess is that we were wrong about me needing to be in heat for you to get me pregnant."

"When did you find out? Or suspect?"

"I had zero clue until we met your parents. When your mom healed me she felt the pup and told me when we had stayed behind for a few minutes."

"So you've known for a week? You knew at the shoot?"

I nod "I did. I was trying to figure out how to tell you both. Yoongi helped me figure out that I would show you but it was just about timing and I wasn't able to get rid of the smell of vomit quick enough."

"So Hyung knew?"

"Yes, but no one else does unless you count Taeyeon. She asked why Yoongi was going to a doctors appointment with me instead of one of you, so he had to tell her."

Changkyun goes silent again and I sigh to myself "Baby do you want pups? I know it's something we haven't talked about so I was nervous to tell you but I have to ask. If you don't that's okay, we can make the bonds platonic and you can very much still be involved in the pups life because you are their father, but that's only if that's something you want."

"I don't know."

I see Hoseok's face fall and I rub his arm and then look at Changkyun "That's okay. Pups are a big thing. A scary thing. I won't lie, I'm fucking terrified. But I also know that I have Hoseok, I hope I have you. I have the pack, and my friends and maybe one day your friends. And that makes it feel a little bit less scary."