"Leaving already?" Blake asked. Alexis nodded. "Okay." Blake kissed her and put his hat on her. "See you in a little bit."

Blake walked down the stairs. "Does he always do that?" I asked. Alexis nodded no. "Since when has he started doing that?"

"Since she got that ring on her finger about an hour ago," TC smirked.

"Yeah, how'd you manage that?" I asked. "You guys only been together for two months."

 "That's what I thought in my mind but he didn't really know me back in March 29, 2014, which was the first time we met you guys," Alexis replied. "He wanted to ask me back in September last year when he sang to me but he still couldn't get it out of him. Now, a year later..."

"You guys are engaged," I replied handing TC the keys. "Can you go start up the car?" TC nodded. "And yes, you can drive." TC left. "You know where Jayk is?"

"In Virginia, with his girlfriend, Bailey Brader," Alexis replied. I looked at her. "Yes, the Bailey Brader we know." I sighed. "Okay. Ariel, Jessica, if you don't have anything to tell us, we kinda have somewhere to be."

"Yeah," Jessica replied.

"What is it?" I asked. Jessica was about to punch me but Alexis grabbed her fist. It was about five inches from my left eye. "Thanks for saving my sight. How'd you do that?"

"Majoring in criminal justice comes with advantages," Alexis said letting go of her fist. "And if you really wanna try anything else, I'm good at lying and I can..."

"She can get away with murder," I smirked.

"Just don't show up at our five year reunion," Jessica replied with a disgusted look. "You stole our spotlight at our first year reunion."

"Oh, so that's what you're concerned about?" I asked bringing my left hand up to my chest.

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault," Alexis replied. "It was my reunion too."

"Well, try making a splash at our five year union," Ariel replied. "It's going to be a performance night. Kinda like, follies, you know?"

"Yeah, well, you have fun trying to beat our performance," I replied. "Her fiance is a choreographer."

"Let's up the game," Jessica replied. "You can have ANYONE you want in your performance but you're only allowed one performance per class member and since you two are performing together..."

"No surprise," Ariel added.

"You can only perform once," Jessica replied.

I saw Alexis smirked. "Oh, it's going to be the best performace," I smiled.

"Call everyone and see how early they can get here," Alexis smirked. "I got an idea."

"What are you going to do?" I asked as I locked my door. We walked down the stairs. Ariel and Jessica were eavesdropping, like we didn't know. We walked to our car. "Alexis, what are you going to do? Why can't you help me call them?"

"Just get the guys to meet at my place when they get here," Alexis replied. "I'm going to make a personal call to someone." I crossed my arms and looked at her. "I'm going to get in contact with the guy whose music video I appeared in." I saw Ariel's and Jessica's mouth drop. "He'll be able to help us out."

"You can't ask someone who you starred in a music video with," Ariel butted in. "That's cheating."

"You said ANYONE we wanted," I replied. "It's perfectly fine. You can't go changing the rules on us now."