"Yes," I smiled. Everyone clapped and cheered. Blake smiled as he slid the ride on my finger. He got back up, hugged me, and then kiss me. "You wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah," Blake laughed. We walked back out to my car. I took a picture of Blake and I with my left hand in the photo. "Want me to drive?"

"Yeah," I said handing him my keys. We got in to my car and Blake started driving. "Why did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Because I love you," Blake replied. "There's no other girl out there just like you and I wasn't going to let you get away, again."

"Again?" I asked.

"I've let you go for ten months and I regretted it," Blake replied. "Now, I know we'll be together."

"You do understand this is going to be a long engagement, right?" I asked. "Because, I don't want to get married while I'm in college."

"And I respect that," Blake smiled. "You have what? Two and a half years left?" I smiled as I nodded  my head. "See? I basically know when you graduate."

"You're going to be here, right?" I asked.

"And so will the rest of the guys too," Blake smiled "Brittany is graduating the same time you do."

----------

INSTAGRAM

alexisinthavong: @blakeisenglish and I about to head to my house. He has surprise me on college campus and we are officially engaged! can't believe I'm engaged to the guy I have been in love with for three years and three months and have been dating for two months <3

----------

We finally got to my house and Blake handed me the keys. I unlocked the door and walked inside. "Seriously?" I asked seeing the dishes overfilled in the sink. "This is what I deal with every single day."

"Is it the lady that slammed the bathroom door that other day I was here?" asked Blake.

"No, she's officially gone," I replied. "This is my grandma's fault. Every time I try to do the dishes, she stops me. Watch." I turned on the water to the sink. My grandma walked out of her room, half yelling at me to stop. "Grandma..."

"I can do it," she replied, her accent very strong.

"Okay," I sighed. Blake followed me into my room and closed the door. "See what I mean?"

"Yeah," Blake replied.

"And she doesn't do it," I sighed as I sat on my couch. "Okay. Blake, I know where you, TC, and Drew are but whe're Devin and Jayk?"

"Devin is probably in LA with his mom and Jayk is in Virginia with his girlfriend," Blake replied.

"Girlfriend?" I asked. "Who's his girlfriend?"

"Bailey," Blake responded. "Bailey Brader."

"Bailey Brader?" I questioned as I looked through my phone. I found her picture and showed it to Blake. "Is that Bailey?"

"Yeah," Blake smiled. "Wait, how?"

"Bailey and I are friends," I smiled. "We planned on meeting each other when I move to Virginia."

"Move?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, the FBI Academy is in Quantico, Virginia and I was going to pass through her town before I got to Quantico," I replied. "That's where my dream lies. It in Quantico and that's where I wanna be."

Blake's POV

"I'll travel all the way around the world for you," I smiled hugging her. "You can move to Korea and I'll go over there and see you. You can even live there and I'll be there for you."

"I love you," she smiled giving me a kiss. Her phone rang. "I gotta get this."

"Okay," I smiled. She picked up. Her dad walked in. "Hi sir."

"Blake," her father stated. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on break sir," I replied. "Thought I'll come here and spend some time with Alexis."

"Okay," her dad sighed. "I gotta go pick up her brother and sister. Maybe you can help do the dishes."

"Sir, not to be rude but Alexis just tried to do the dishes but her grandma stopped her," I responded. "She won't let Alexis go anywhere near the dishes."

"Well, somebody has to do it and she probably won't do them till next week," her dad added. "So, mind as well get it done now or the mess keeps getting bigger."

"Dad, she won't even let me get one dish done," Alexis chimed in as she got off the phone. "I turn on the water and she comes out of her room and turns it off."

"Really?" her dad asked. We walked out into the kitchen as Alexis and I walked to the back door. Her dad turned on the water in front of the sink and her grandma came out mumbling. "I got this."

They started yelling at each other. "We should go," I whispered.

"We have to," Alexis replied grabbing her keys. We got into her car and she started driving. "Brittany called and needs us."

"Us?" I asked. "I don't think she knows I'm here."

"Well, she needs me mostly," Alexis smiled. "But I wasn't going to leave you home alone."

"Yeah, well, it would've been weird for me to stay there," I replied. "It would've felt weird."