"Yeah, and now they're together," I sighed. "Why does she do this?"

"It's Blake," Ericka responded. "Her one true love. How would you feel knowing he had to leave in two days?" Ericka looked at me. "Bad example because he did but you seem to be doing just fine. But you have to remember, Alexis waited forever for Blake. It seems like forever." Alexis hung up. "What did Blake say?"

"He hopes to see me soon," Alexis sighed putting her phone down. "Let me know when we get to Atlanta." She opened her laptop and put in her earphones. "Just going to work on this mix."

"Okay," I sighed. We got to Atlanta later that night and checked into our hotel room. We put our suitcase in our room. "I love this suite."

"Yeah, and looks like we're taking the bed," Ericka said pointing at a passed out Alexis on the couch. "She must be really exhausted."

"Yeah, a boring car ride turns Alexis into a sleeping machine," I replied. "That's exactly how it was when we went to Austin."

"So, wanna know something?" asked Ericka.

"What?" I asked.

"The boys are in the exact same hotel here," Ericka smiled. There was a knock on the door. "That's Drew and TC." She opened the door and let them in. "Shh." We pulled them in to the bedroom and closed the door. "Sorry."

"I thought she was going to be in the room," Drew replied.

"She passed out on the couch," Ericka replied. "We couldn't do anything about it."

"What do we do now?" TC asked.

"Try to avoid letting the two of them see each other," I replied. "We said we were going to wait till Saturday for that to happen."

"But Blake and Alexis are always contacting each other constantly," Drew replied. "How are we supposed to do this?"

"I told her not to tell Blake that we're here," Ericka sighed.

"When did she start breaking down?" TC asked.

"Right when you guys left," I replied. "And it didn't help that Blake left his sports coat behind."

"He left his sports coat at her house?" Drew asked.

"Well, it's in her suitcase right now," I replied. "I'm thinking she's planning on wearing it soon."

"Why couldn't he leave a flannel or something she can actually wear?" asked TC. "His sports coat...isn't it going to be a little big on her?"

"I'm sure she can make it work," Ericka replied. "But we're definitely going to work hard to not let the two of them see each other for the whole week."

"Until Saturday," Drew added.

"Yeah, we already established that," I sighed. We walked TC and Drew out. "Keep in contact with us via text message the whole week."

"Got it," Drew replied.

"Okay," I smiled. I hugged TC. "See you soon?"

"Yeah," TC said giving me a kiss. Drew gave Ericka a kiss. "See you guys later."

"Bye," Ericka replied. We close the door. "At least she didn't wake up."

"Yeah, well we gotta get some sleep," I replied. "Get ready for the week."

TC's POV

Friday came by so slowly because of all the work we had to do to avoid letting Alexis see Blake and vice versa. I walked into the living room of the suite we were in Friday after noon and Blake was on his laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Alexis and I are about to skype," Blake replied. "Why?"

"Don't give away our location," I sighed. "You know how Jonnie is."

"Yeah," Blake replied. "Why don't you join me?"

"Alright," I nodded. I sat next to Blake and a call came in. "It's her."

"I see that," Blake said. He accepted the call. "Hey."

"Hi," Alexis replied smiling.

"It doesn't look like you're home," Blake smiled. "Where are you?"

"Brittany and Ericka made me promise not to tell you," she replied. "Sorry. I wish I could tell you."

"Same here but with Jonnie," I added.

"Hey Teec," Alexis smiled. "Hey Britt! TC is on video chat."

"Ooo," Brittany said sitting next to Alexis. "Hey stranger."

"Hey," I smiled. "Haven't seen you in forever."

"Same here," Brittany smiled.

"Wish we could've brought you girls with us," Blake replied. "Things have been hard this week. The guys have been moving me around town a lot slower than usual."

"Same here with Britt and Ericka," Alexis responded.

"Alexis, we gotta go," Ericka replied. "We don't wanna be late."

"Late?" asked Blake.

"We're going to see movie," Brittany replied.

"Ohh," Blake said. "Have fun, the three of you." I nodded. "Wait, is that my sports coat?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mine," Alexis sighed. "You left it at my house."

"I was looking for that," Blake smiled.

"Well, you can have it back the next time I see you," Alexis smiled. "So, if you want it back in time for your next showcase next week, you need to come see me."

"I am going to try," Blake replied. "We're headed to Miami next week."

"Okay, well, we gotta go," Brittany replied. "Bye guys."

"Bye Blake," Alexis smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," Blake smiled. Brittany closed the laptop. "Well, that's not how I wanted our goodbyes to go." I put my laptop down. "Our tour ends in September, right?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Wait, you're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?"

"I'm going to spend my vacation in Fort Smith with her," Blake replied. "You should do the same with Brittany and Drew should do the same with Ericka in Milwaukee."

"Let's hope it works out that way," I sighed. "But if it doesn't then it doesn't, okay?"

"I'm going to make sure my vacation is spent with her," Blake replied. "She's going to meet my family too. I think her and Abby will get along just fine."

"Well, if you're going to spend your vacation here, why not just bring her here?" I asked.

"College," Blake replied. "She has to go to school."

"Ohh, that's right," I responded. "Well, hope your September works in your favor."