"So? Which movie is it, dear Vittoria? Titanic?" She teased.

"Shut up, Alli." I hid my face in the pillow.

•••••••

"Bye, Vittoria." Liam took off his glasses, pretending to wipe his tears as he left for work.

"Go, you drama queen. You'll get late again." I chuckled, pushing him out right down the stairs.

"Oh hey, Durex condom guy." He laughed, waving at Harri who was stationed at the main door. These twins kept teasing him ever since he got here.

"Liam!" I scolded, opening his car door for him.

"Thank you, ma'am." He bowed down, slipping inside the car which rolled away in a turtle speed.

He called it safe driving.

I went back in, flashing Harri and the guard opposite to him a warm smile as I entered through the door. I tried not to think about Harri but I failed. And that treacherous grin never left my face ever since I passed by him.

My reverie broke as a sharp sound of Alli drawing in her breath caught my attention. Her hands flew to her agape mouth and her sapphire eyes widened as they fell over a painting on the wall. I doubt she even noticed me before sprinting off to what my guess was Mason's room.

Alright. What was that?

Curious, I reached near the painting. It was Camila's painting but I couldn't get what was so terrifying about it. It's was just a girl playing cello. I don't like to admit it, bit it was beautiful. She was skilled.

Something was wrong.

I followed her up, maintaining a good distance. My guess was right. Throwing a cautious glance around her, she entered Mason's room, locking the door behind her.

What were these two up to? I wasn't having a good feeling about this. I made sure no guard was watching and pressed my ear to the closed door.

"... It's gone, Mase. The one proof we had blew up with my house!"

"We should tell them."

"No bloody one will believe us, Mase."

I listened to the ongoing exchange of words, totally clueless. This for sure was going to lead to some place we won't like.

"Ma'am?" A guard's voice called me from behind, his eyes narrowing at my gesture. This was bad.

The two occupants of that room now knew about the intruder, that being me.

"That bitch is eavesdropping." Alli's enraged footsteps echoed and the door flew open.

Those raging blue eyes instantly softened at my sight. "Oh, it's you. I'm sorry."

I entered the room uninvited before politely ordering the guard to leave the place and locked the door, crossing my arms and setting my eyes at the two.

Mason simply ignored me, placing a fresh canvas on the stand and preparing a pallete with brown, white and black colors.

"Stop it, Mason. I'm not leaving until you two tell me what's going on." I sat down on his bed with crossed legs like a stubborn kid.

Alli glanced at him nervously but he didn't care looking at any of us.

Is he for real?

"Fine. I'll go tell Rafael if you don't feel like talking. He'll take care of the rest." I got up but Alli pushed me down again.