Oh no!

"You know Oliver, how much profit did I make today?" I changed the topic.

"Answer her question, muffin." He stated.

"Just a little less than five hundred thousand dollars. My speculations are getting more accurate every passing day. I think trading stocks is my thing."

"What's going on between you and Harrison?" He repeated.

"I think I should become a proprietary trader. That way I'd be self employed."

"Vittoria Vivienne Andress!" Oliver crossed his arms.

"I think we were friends, Alli." I pouted. "You can't go two against one with me. That's not fair."

"I see the way he looks at you, Vittoria." She giggled, shouldering me.

"And I see the way you look at him, muffin." Oliver smiled.

Hold on... He smiled?

But wait! How do I look at him!

"See, I told you Oliver won't have a problem with it." Alli looked at him.

"It's nothing like that." I mumbled, playing with the pillow cover.

I don't like him. How can I like him? Or anyone else for that matter.

"Don't hold yourself back, Vittoria. If you're feeling things for him, just admit it." Alli said, twiddling with my fingers.

These two have the audacity to say that to me!

"You're afraid to forget Rafael but I think you slowly are. And that's fine considering you two have distanced yourself from each other since the past... I don't know how much... five months or so?" Oliver said.

"You're okay with Harri?" I almost gasped. Wasn't he the one to yell the rules at me, saying I can't be friends with the guards and blah blah and now he's okay with me being in an apparent relationship with one of them?

"I don't care about the rules if the end result is you being happy. I see you happy when you're around him. And come on, he's a nice boy. I like him."

"Brits are usually nice." Alli sassed.

And he usually likes Brits. Maybe even loves a certain one.

"Look we aren't pushing you towards anything. All we mean to say is that don't shut your heart away. Give yourself a chance." Oliver said, caressing my arm.

"I'll think about it."

"Listen to me and just pounce over him. That lad is hot, alright." Alli fanned herself, earning a cute warning glare from Oliver.

"And you know Oliver, he's so sweet." She continued excitedly, not knowing she had held his hand. "Today morning when she was religiously tracking some company's stock price chart, Harri stopped by just to offer her a galss of water because she hadn't drank water since an hour."

Yeah, he's very caring like that.

"He's a gem! And seriously if you don't want him, I'll get him. The guy's famous on the internet as Leonardo DiCaprio's lookalike. I won't miss that."

"Yes but you'd first have to let go of Oliver's hand to do that." I pointed at their connected hands.

Alli blushed yet again and Oliver smirked, this time making no attempts to hide his reaction.

"Anyway, I'll get going. Good night to you girls. Don't stay up till very late." He kissed my head and mentally kissed Alli before walking out.

I'm so dying to know what went on between them in the past. They sure have some story but none of them wanted to break it to us.